Chapter 22

No one's Pov

The ordinary life of Chaeyoung and Mina completely changed in the past few weeks. Chaeyoung who used to take people's feelings for granted suddenly started having a new type of unknown feeling for Mina. She knew there was nothing weird about her having feelings for Mina but the thought of them being teacher and student scared her.

"Nayeon?, you're listening right?", Mina shouts as she stirs cake's batter. "Um, yeah. I think making ketchup instead of buttercream is really bad idea Mina", Nayeon replies when suddenly a slipper flies and lands on her. "Gosh Mina, I just did my skincare", she mutters.

"You weren't listening right?", Mina asks which making Nayeon to give her a peace sign. "I was just thinking about the new project given by the maths teacher, could you please repeat what you were saying to this beauty?", Nayeon says pointing at her.

"I waw just saying that Chaeyoung has been kind of ignoring me and it's making me go nuts, like what the hell does she think of me... ", Mina says clearly showing her frustration. "And you say you don't have a crush on her", Nayeon replies smirking.

Mina, "You are having a wrong idea, it's just her ignoring me is hurting my ego. I don't like people ignoring me, she is making me look like I'm desperate to talk with her".

"Babe, you are clearly desperate to talk with her", Nayeon replies. "I the great Myoi Mina has never ever went that low so please throw your creepy ass smirk somewhere else", Mina says and goes back to bake her cake.

Back in Jeongyeon's apartment:

"Jeongyeon is it strange that people end up developing feelings for someone even without having a proper conversation for 12 days? "Chaeyoung asks sighing as she sips her drink. "And whom are you directly this to?", Jeongyeon replies. "No one, it just suddenly came in my mind", Chaeyoung mutters while smiling.

"Ma'am you are in love or what?", Jeongyeon looks at Chaeyoung in her eyes. "Jeongyeon you know how I'm, love and me doesn't go well. There hasn't been a single women in this world to make me have that disgusting feeling called love", Chaeyoung replies trying to act cool but Jeongyeon could read her like an open book.

"So whom are you planning on giving these tulips", Chae asks. "Whom do you think, obviously my mentally ill girlfriend", Jy replies. "Tsk, flowers are clique, give her reasons for breaking up with you", Chaeyoung replies laughing.

"You're drunk", Jy says as she slaps Chaeyoung's hand. "Bro this is apple juice, you are the one drinking wine", Chaeyoung says and pulls Jeongyeon up and brings her to the bed and tuck her in.

The next day

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon arrive at the college. "Ahh, my head is hurting", Jeongyeon replies feeling tired. "Who told you to have a drinking plan in your working days", Chaeyoung replies thanking herself for choosing apple juice for drinking.

"Whatever as soon as I see my girlfriend's face, I would be okay", Jy says smiling. "Cringe", Chae replies smiling.

Chaeyoung's Pov

Coming at college was honestly the last place I wanted to be, especially considering I wasn't looking forward to meet Mina. I guess it is considered as the end of our hookups, or whatever the hell it was, and thinking about how she had looked so upset made me want to slap myself.

I used to take everything as a joke because I was afraid, afraid to take anything seriously because I knew if I started to take things seriously they would matter.

I am scared of commitments, scared that what if they would stop loving me as the time passes by, scared that they would end up disturbing my personal and private space. I'm not really sure about being in a healthy relationship and I've never been in one too.

And now I am having this weird situationship with my student. This whole situation was pain in ass and it was my fault.

Feeling down at college was dreadful, especially when I had to deal with immature college students that seemed to want to play along with me even though I was their teacher.

People like to make jokes about me having a toxic mindset, that I'm not a good person and a big red flag. But is it too much for people to understand that not every person has same mindset about relationship.

I mean being happy and spending my teenage and youth in comfort and peace is better than crying for someone's else son and daughter because they didn't sent you a goodnight text.

I was quite happy living like that, but why does it hurts while ignoring her. Why do I feel that guilt while looking at her face. God I should have never left France.

But it doesn't matter anyway, she would be back in her life after her graduation and I would fly back to France after few months and I bet we would never see each other again. But whom I was lying to, I knew somewhere I feel something for her, but that feeling is scary. Why is it so scary to fall in love and is it even worth?

The whole week passed really slowly and now I am in the bar because Jeongyeon said that I was looking gloomy thought the week. I didn't wanted to even think of anything and now enjoy my few months in Korea without any trouble.

As I sipped my beer, I saw a beautiful woman coming towards our table. Her slender body, plumpy lips, doey eyes and those moles making her stand out. I was thinking why does she looks so familiar when suddenly Nayeon started shouting, "Party people."

Mina's Pov

When Chaeyoung randomly started ignoring me it did caught me off guard.  It was weird what she made me feel, the more I analyzed it the more confusing it is.

I was obviously attracted to her, she is gorgeous, and the way she ends up having you on her sidr without saying a damn thing drove me crazy. She was annoyingly sexy and it was a challengec dhe had always been a challenge, but I liked it.

I hated how easy it was to get lost in her eyes and her tattooed arms and back managed to give her the most irresistible cool girl appearance. Then again I was a sucker for hot tattooed blondes.

And when I saw her again, she didn't looked that happy. Her smirk that she used to carry on he face was no longer to be seen. Her cockiness was no longer to be seen. Why is it so difficult to understand her.

She looked at me with a shocked expression but quickly changed into her cool face. She smiled and pulled a chair next to her seat. We started with some light drinks, she had the tip of her straw placed between those magnificent strawberry lips of hers.

Trying to keep my computer while she eyed me was a torture, I wanted to ask her why she was suddenly seducing me when she ignored me for 12 days. Even though I was screaming to be alone with her, I kept my cool.

Getting ignored for 12 days and now suddenly seducing me, I hated her mind games, I surely wanted to have her for myself but I have my self respect and I won't be the one laying down first for her.

After a longggggg time. Sorry again 😭😭😭
To be continued..