Chapter 12

No one's Pov

After a quick rest Chaeyoung opened her eyes feeling cold. She realized that she isn't wearing anything. She also notices Mina shivering at the side. As she tries to cover Mina's body by the blanket but before that Mina hands pulls her down. Mina smiles as she realized that her teacher is blushing.

"Is it already time for dinner?" Mina whispers in a tired voice. She gets up and tries to walk. She feels sore between her thighs. She glares at Chaeyoung as she tries hard not to fall down because of the pain. "Are you okay? " Chaeyoung asks as she saw Mina having difficulty in walking.

"You are walking like a penguin" Chaeyoung says still sitting in the bed with her half body covered with the blanket. Mina just glares her again and wears her shirt and shorts. "I guess you left something" Chaeyoung says as she points out Mina's bra.

"Ah yeah" Mina says as she quickly turns back, walks like a penguin and goes towards Chaeyoung and gives her a small peck on her cheek. "Happy?" Mina says and again walks like a penguin and goes out from the room.

"That wasn't what I was talking about" Chaeyoung silently whispers to herself. She touches her cheek and left out a small smile. She quickly wore her clothes and went for a quick shower. "Is it weird for me to blush because of a kiss?" Chaeyoung asks herself as she showers.

At the dinning room

Nayeon and Jeongyeon came from the walk. "Woah, you are here I thought that you already left" Nayeon said to Mina as she started to set up the table. "Nah, I was just sitting at the balcony" Mina lies.

Chaeyoung who also entered the kitchen heard that and somehow she felt weird when Mina lied to Nayeon as she somehow knows that Nayeon is known about these all things that they are doing. 'Why would she even lie?" Chaeyoung thought.

"Oh look cub is here too" Jeongyeon says as she brings out the chicken from the oven. Mina turns around to see a poker face of Chaeyoung and that face somehow made her a bit scared. 'Why is she looking me like this' Mina thought.

While having dinner Mina completely ignores Chaeyoung. "Sorry for going rough, is it painful?" Chaeyoung softly whispers in Mina's ear without getting caught by 2yeon because she knows that they had gone rough this time. Mina completely ignores Chae as she don't want to listen anything from her at this time.

She feels bad that once again she ended up fucking her teacher. She ended up losing her control over her sexual needs. Of course Chaeyoung is smaller but still she is her teacher and Mina needs to stop this. She needs to ignore Chae which according to Mina is easy.

At the time of dinner Mina doesn't get involve in any conversation. She acts like she isn't even there. Chaeyoung too doesn't speak a lot but she surely knows how Mina was trying to avoid her. Chaeyoung really got frustrated at how she was behaving but just acted calmly. 

After Mina finishes her dinner, while getting up she accidentally drops down the beer can making it fall all over Chaeyoung's little body. Silence engulfed in that table. Chaeyoung loudly sighed clearly showing her annoyance.

"Oh, I am sorry" Mina replies which seemed like a forced one, after that she quickly turns back to the sink but a voice stops her. "What the fuck Mina" Chaeyoung shouts and she tries to clean herself.

Mina looks at Chaeyoung who is eyeing her with angerness. She somehow feels angry too because it wasn't necessary to curse at Mina for just spilling some beer accidentally.

"Mind your language Miss.Son" Mina shouts back with same tone. This small accident turned into a big battle. Both acted as if it was something big to deal with.

Both Mina and Chaeyoung started to fight which made Papa Jeongyeon angry. Chaeyoung splashed her left over water in Mina's dress whereas Mina threw spaghetti all over Chaeyoung. Nayeon watched them with great interest whereas Jeongyeon finally lost it.

"You too both shut up" Jeongyeon shouted at the top of her lungs. Both Mina and Chaeyoung turned to her. Mina's hands were choking Chaeyoung wheras Chaeyoung had her legs locked around Mina's body trying to strangle her down.

Jeongyeon sighed, "Nayeon" she softly calls her. Nayeon looks back at Jeongyeon. "You are free to rest, just go to my room I will be back in a minute" she smiled at Nayeon.

Nayeon just nodded and prayed for Mina and Chaeyoung. "And you two, penguin and cub come here" Jeongyeon says as she pulls both of them by their ear.

"yaahh" Chaeyoung and Mina shouted in pain. Jeongyeon threw both of them in the couch. She crossed her arms. "What's up with you two?" Jeongyeon asked them. Both of  them remained quiet. "You two destroyed my house, there is dirt everywhere" Jeongyeon said.

"But it was Mina who spilled the beer, it wasn't me who started it" Chaeyoung whines only to get the glare of Jeongyeon.

'Omo she looks so cute while whining' Mina thinks and silently smiles. "So, it's not necessary for you to curse at her" Jeongyeon replied. Mina left out a chuckle and gets noticed by Chae and Jeongyeon. "And you penguin, couldn't you just say sorry properly?" Jeongyeon scolded Mina.

"Now, say sorry to each other" Jeongyeon calmly said. "No" both Mina and Chaeyoung replied. "Just say before I take this matter on my own hands" Jeongyeon said as she bring a broom out making both of them gulp in fear. "Say it now" she added.

"Sorry" both of them said. "Now, hug each other and shake your hands" Jeongyeon said. Chaeyoung remembered this method being used by her mom when she always ended up having fight with her friends when she was young.

Mina quickly went to Chaeyoung and gave her an intentionally tight hug making Chaeyoung groan in pain. Mina internally smirked. Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's hands and squeezed it tightly making Mina too groan in pain. "Now, clean this thing up along with this whole apartment" Jeongyeon said and left to her room.

Mina and Chaeyoung were yet again left together. Chaeyoung smiled at Mina as soon as Jeongyeon went. "Why were you ignoring me?" Chaeyoung asks Mina with same smile on her face.

"I.. I wasn't ignoring you" Mina replies. "Oh, I guess I was just overthinking then" Chaeyoung replies and just nods. "I will clean this up, you will be having classes early in the morning, go to sleep" Chaeyoung replies and sends Mina to her room.

After cleaning up the room and the kitchen Chaeyoung took a bath and ended up sleeping in the living room. She was just thinking why was she so good to Mina when she literally spilled beer on her and was ignoring her but Chaeyoung just shrugged all her thoughts and went to sleep.

To be continued.....😉

I don't know what I am writing. Sorry it's kind of boring chapter 😭