Chapter 17

No one's Pov

Next day Mina opens her eyes to see a cute little girl sleeping beside her.

Chaeyoung had her mouth slightly opened and was snoring while sleeping. Mina smiled at the view she saw in the very morning.

Mina looked at the clock beside the bed and saw it was just 4am but she has to go to the university in early 6am.

Mina tried to get up without waking up Chaeyoung but instead she was pulled back to the same sleeping position.

"Stay" Chaeyoung whispered in her sleepy voice. "Miss.Son we have to go to the university before 6, let me go" Mina answered back.

"But still why do you have to wake up this early?" Chaeyoung asked her.

"I have to take a bath, go to my dorm to get my clothes and also have to prepare breakfast for us" Mina replied. 

"Is that so then it's easy, we can take bath together to save time, you can wear my clothes and about breakfast, why don't we eat each other?" Chaeyoung replies as she looks at Mina with her sleepy eyes and a smirk plastered on her face.

Mina was in loss of words, "I.. I am serious Miss.Son we will be late just get up" Mina whines with a pout on her face.

"I am serious too Mina" Chaeyoung said as she pulls Mina towards her and starts leaning towards her face, eyeing her lips.

Mina closed her eyes expecting Chaeyoung to kiss her but she felt nothing in her lips.

She slowly opened her eyes to see Chaeyoung standing straight in front of her with a cheeky smile.

"Wake up Mina, we have to go to the university before 6" Chaeyoung spoke annoying Mina.

Mina just sighed and picked up the plastic water bottle from the table and threw it right at Chaeyoung's face making the younger one groan in pain.

Mina just kicked her butt and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower. Chaeyoung just smiled and went to the another bathroom for morning shower.

After the shower Chaeyoung offered her clothes to Mina. They went towards the living room planning leave.

"Now, let's eat breakfast" Chaeyoung said as she pushed Mina making her fall on the couch.

"Chaeyoung.. I mean Miss.Son we will be getting late" Mina said to her and tries getting up but fails.

"I am really hungry" Chaeyoung says as she looks at Mina's soft red lips and then at her eyes with a smirk.

Before Chaeyoung could lean down to kiss Mina the door opened welcoming Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

"Yaahh, you two, can't you just forget about these stuffs just for once" Jeongyeon says as she pulls Nayeon towards the dinning room.

"Good morning unnie" Chaeyoung cheerfully greets them while still being on the top of Mina.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon turns towards them to greet them too but saw Chaeyoung kissing Mina.

"Ahmmm ahmm" Jeongyeon faked cough. Both of them turn to them and realized what they did in front of the other pair.

Mina pushes Chaeyoung down on the floor and quickly goes to Chaeyoung's room after bowing Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"What are you guys doing here?" Chaeyoung asks to the 2yeon pair after Mina lefts.

"I don't think I should have asked you to come in my own house and Nayeon's future house" Jeongyeon replied Chaeyoung with a poker face.

Nayeon who was right beside Jeongyeon started blushing because of Jeongyeon's statement.

Chaeyoung just smiled at them and fixed herself. She took her card out from the drawer and kept it inside of her pocket and carried her art bag.

"Mina, let's go" Chaeyoung shouted and Mina quickly came out of the room.

"I can drop her" Jeongyeon objected as she knew what happened at their previous bike ride.

"Nah, I will" Chaeyoung replied and grabbed Mina's hand and quickly went outside.

"Are you hungry?" Chaeyoung asked as they entered the lift. Mina just nods as they didn't had proper dinner last night. The door opened and they went to the parking lot.

Mina got on Chaeyoung's bike and went towards their university.

"Let's get something to eat before going, we still have time" Chaeyoung suggested as she pulled towards the nearest cafe.

They entered the cafe and ordered two cold coffee and some cookies.

"Do you want something else too?" Chaeyoung asks Mina. "No, these will be fine" Mina answers.

"I heard that the red velvet cake here is very tasty, let's get that too" Chaeyoung said as she called the waitress.

"Um.. do you need something more?" the waitress asked Chaeyoung in a kind of seductive tone.

"Um, yeah can we get two pieces of red velvet cake" Chaeyoung replied flashing her smile at the waitress.

Mina scoffed as she could see Chaeyoung was obviously flirting with the waitress.

"You are pretty, are you a foreigner, you don't look like Korean?" Chaeyoung asks the waitress starting the conversation.

"Yeah, I am actually from France" the waitress smiled showing her dimple. "You have dimples too" Chaeyoung says as she stands up and pokes them making the waitress blush.

"Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung says as she helds out her hand for a handshake.

"Linda, Linda Gonzalo" the waitress replies as she takes Chaeyoung's hand for a shake.

"France really has beautiful art and people too" Chaeyoung says as she settles down to her place.

"You seem like knowing France a lot, have you visited there?" Linda asks.

"Actually, I stayed in Europe for 12 years and France was the best of the countries I had visited there" Chaeyoung replies.

"I have to work, we can talk later right?" Linda asks Chaeyoung.

"Of course, here's my number" Chaeyoung replies and hands her a paper.

"See you then" Linda says as she pecks Chaeyoung's right cheek. "Bye-bye" Chaeyoung replies.

Mina who was sitting there watching them flirt couldn't help but scoff.

"Feeling bitter Miss. Myoui?" Chaeyoung asks her as she could see that by Mina's face expression.

"Why would I?" Mina questions her back. Chaeyoung just smiles and looks around the cafe. It looked great, the designs were artistic.

"I think you like this cafe a lot and of course not to leave that Linda girl too" Mina asks Chaeyoung in a pissed off tone.

Mina and Chaeyoung were bickering the whole time. Chaeyoung would tease Mina telling her that she was jealous and Mina would deny it.

Later after their small childish agreement they heard some footsteps moving closer to their table.

After few seconds an another waitress came to them with their order.

"Enjoy the... " the waitress couldn't speak any further. The waitress paused, her eyes looked towards to no one other than Mina.

The had an eye contact and anyone could see that the atmosphere became awkward.

"Y/N?" Mina whispered but was heard by Y/N. "Um..  enjoy" Y/N quickly left the order and went to the other table.

To be continued..... 😉