Simeon x F!Reader🍋 Steam

Tapping his nails against the desk, you stare down at your boyfriend, who's peacefully asleep in his bed. You'd originally been laying next to him, but you just couldn't drift off to sleep like he had. You had given up, and decided to study for the upcoming test. You didn't exactly want to be reprimanded by Lucifer.

You were staying with Simeon for a couple days, despite the brothers complaints. Especially Mammon's. Even after you started dating Simeon, he was definitely jealous.

You shook your head of your thoughts, realizing you'd spaced out and hadn't processed anything you'd read. You sigh. A shower could definitely help the situation, and Simeon surely wouldn't mind you using his shower.

Hopping to your feet, careful to control the volume as to not wake the sleeping angel, you trudged over to your bag of clothes you'd brought along. You pulled out your change of clothes, humming as you turn. Before entering the bathroom, you turned to admire Simeon. His eyes were closed so gently. He looked so delicate, and gorgeous, topped with the natural sexiness he had.

After admiring his sleeping form, you enter the bathroom, undressing yourself and stepping into the water. You adjust the temperature.
Putting your arm in it, you flinch at the cold. You turn the hot water up more, enjoying as the water transitioned to a nice temperature.

You hum at the relaxing stream of water on your chest, brushing your hands through your wet hair. After enjoying it, you bent down, picking up a bottle of soap. The sound of the curtains startle you, making you whip around.

Simeon jumps at the sudden reaction.
"I apologize! I didn't mean to scare you."

You take a breath in, relieved.
"It's alright! Did I wake you?"

"I believe so, but that's fine. You don't mind if I join you, right? I should've asked first."

"Of course."
You nod, finally realizing he wasn't dressed. Your cheeks flushed. You'd seen him naked before, showering together wasn't uncommon, but you have yet to do anything.. Intimate.

He gently takes the soap from your hand.
"May I?"

"Go ahead."

His hands trail your body, scrubbing your skin with the soap. His touch was gentle, hands careful not to harm you. You leaned back against him, back pressed against his chest. His hands hesitate when nearing your chest, as if waiting for permission.

"I don't mind. You don't have to be nervous about it."

"Understood, thank you."
He smiles, his lips touching your ear.
His hands trailed over your breasts, scrubbing soap on them. His hands unintentionally would graze your nipples, making them perk up slightly.

You tried not to think about it, and just enjoyed the warm water. That was until you felt something against your thigh. You quickly realized what it was, and you felt Simeon tense up behind you.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I can back up for you."
He says, wanting you to be comfortable.

You gulp, blushing. Summing up courage as he waited for a response, you back up into him more.
"It's not a problem. Actually.. If you're.. Well, up for it.. Could we try..?"
So much for the courage.

He caught on quickly.
"Are you okay with that?"

"Of course. I trust you fully."

He smiles, kissing the tip of your ear.
"I'll be careful. Tell me if you want me to stop."

You nod in response, feeling his hands hesitantly trail lower down to your thighs. He hums softly, pressing a kiss to your neck, trailing them down to your shoulder. He was careful, and seemed to somewhat know what he was doing.

You let out a soft sigh, feeling him nip at your skin. It was clear he didn't want to hurt you. You opened your mouth to speak, only for a moan to leave it as he began to suck on your skin. Enjoying the sound, he pulled away, moving to another spot to experiment. He left marks until finding your sweet spot, targeting that when you seemed to like that the best.

His hand trailed lower, sliding between your thighs. You already gave him permission, but he still waited for consent.

"Please.."
You whisper softly. Those words were enough, as he ran his finger down your slit. His touches were sensual, yet curious. He tested what you seemed to enjoy.

Your legs twitched a bit, feeling him gently slide a finger in. You let out a moan, feeling his wet hair against your skin as he left more kisses on your skin.

He suddenly pulled his hand out, carefully spinning you around and gently pushing you against the shower wall. You could see him now, wet hair stuck to his forehead, eyes lustful. He leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss to your lips. You kiss back, moving your arms around his neck when the kiss began to heat up.

He carefully slid his tongue into your mouth, a slight fight following it. You won this little fight. You assumed he either didn't know what he was doing or let you win.

He gently pulled away once again, breathing in the steam filled air. It made it a little more difficult to catch your breath, but you managed to anyways.

"Simeon?"

"Darling?"

"I need you.."
You mumble nervously, looking away. He nods in response to your words, lifting you up, making you wrap your legs around his waist.

He carefully put the tip of his member by your entrance, looking at you for permission. Everytime. You couldn't find it annoying, his need for your permission was cute, and honestly just made him sexier.

You nod, making him carefully push himself inside you at a slow pace. You gasp, feeling him stretch you out. Once it was clear you were ready, he began moving himself.

Your nails sunk into his back, accidentally leaving scratches. You surely hoped Luke wouldn't questions that, since you definitely left marks.

The sound of skin slapping and feeling him hit all the right spots inside you were driving you crazy. His pace sped up, one of his hands carefully tucking some hair behind your ear.

"Are you alright?"
He asks through breaths and quiet moans

You nod, squeezing your thighs around him tightly. You began to feel something in you, knowing you wouldn't last much longer. You informed him of this through a mess of moans, and he continued to thrust until you came. He helped you ride out your high, before pulling out and finishing himself.

Struggling to catch your breath, he pulled you into his chest, holding you close in the water. He turned, turning the temperature down to cool the two of you down.

"That was great.."
You smile, nuzzling into him.

"I'm sure you'll sleep peacefully now, but let's clean you up, alright?"
He pressed a kiss to your forehead, looking as innocent and gorgeous as usual. Though, he definitely wasn't as innocent as he appeared now.