Accidental Romance ☁ Raphael (Short)

None of this was meant to happen. A trail of messy events led you to sitting in the lap of the angel, lips connected, never wanting to seperate. It was all unintentional but you were so glad it went this way.

You originally had gone to the celestial realm to give a gift to Simeon as a thank you. Well it turned out he wasn't there anyways, he was in the human world. Well, what were you supposed to do now? You had a container of chocolates that would surely melt soon.

You looked around. After wandering around to find someone to gift it to, you noticed a semi-familiar angel. Silver hair, blue eyes, and oh-so appropriate outfit. You walked over to him, tapping him on the shoulder.

You ended up giving them to him, explaining the situation. He just sort of stared at you, rather confused about it.

That led to running into him the next time you visited. You ended up spending a lot of time with him, getting to know him through his deadpan demeanor. Oh and the fact he likes Solomon's cooking made you question if he was real, or insane.

"Off my lap, it's getting uncomfortable."
He states and you obey, getting off. He stands up, stretching a bit. You'd been in that position for a while.

"So, I have a question."

"Are you gonna ask me out?"

"Well, no, but do you want to go out with me?"

"Yeah."

"So, now the important question.. Do you ACTUALLY like Solomon's cooking?"

"Yes?"

"Oh Lord.."

"What?"

"Nothing."

You shake your head. Your relationship would hopefully last without Raphael dying. Solomon's poison was gonna kill your new boyfriend.