Trust Issues ☁🥀 Levithan

Warning: Cheating

It had started back when you were still a clueless human, going to your own, human school. You'd started dating someone who you were so convinced was perfect for you. Pretty eyes, a smirk that just captured their perfect face. That was love though. Nothing about that smirk was innocent.

Sure you always found it suspicious when they would hide their phone from you, but you brushed it off. You were lonely, so clinging onto someone was your only hope. You couldn't go around making friends. Everyone in the school just made you miserable, and alls you had was to hold onto them. But, they loved you, so what did it matter?

You were a fool. Truly. Though, no matter how much you brushed it off, you couldn't deny anything when you saw their lips on someone else. There were no excuses. The way they kissed them.. That was no sibling, that was no friend.

Well, when you called them out, they just dumped you. No begging for forgiveness, uncaring. It made it worse, honestly.

That experience ruined you. You'd decided to never trust anyone again. Anyone can lie. Anyone can deceive you, no matter how perfect they seemed.

"Levi, get off the game, you're gonna miss dinner."
You sigh as Levi whined in response.

"After this round! It's online, I can't pause it!"

What were you gonna do with this boy? A dorky, introverted otaku. He really was something. You always found him cute, but always made sure to forget you did too. You didn't plan to have a repeat of your human experiences.

"Levi, have you even started packing? We're leaving tomorrow morning for the human world."

"Uh.. I'll do it tonight! I swear!"

You facepalm. No, he wasn't.

After waiting for him to finally finish his game, he ran down to go eat. Based off the yelling, Beel had probably finished nearly all of his plate. The usual.

You walked around Levi's room, grabbing clean clothes and packing them into a bag. You sniffed them to check if they were clean, apart from the underwear. You didn't plan on even touching those, that's his problem. He can walk around with his dick out in his jeans, you're not touching those.

You pack his portable games, chargers, and of course the rurichan and Sepherina merchandise that he brought with him. He'd die without is Sepherina blanket. That's Levi for you.

You heard him stomp back into his room as you placed a clean shirt into his bag.

"What are you..? Are you packing for me?! Gyah! (Y/N)! Don't waste your time doing that for ME!"
He whines, reassuring you he could handle it. But, could he really?

You shook your head.
"Levi, I have trust issues. I don't plan on waiting outside with your brothers while you desperately throw things into your bags."

"I've got it, I swear!!! Really! I can handle it!!"
He says
"Please, you can trust me!"

You didn't trust him, but you agreed to let him deal with it.

Unfortunately, he just procrastinated like you guessed he would. When it was time to go to bed, he just jumped into his bed, fully ready to pass out. He was about to until his mind was running.