Seven In Heaven🍋 Lucifer

With a sharp inhale, you pulled out..

A D.D.D!
Who's, you didn't really know up until it was taken out of your hands.

"That'd be mine, thank you. I'd prefer to have it back."
Lucifer spoke, eyes on you.

Diovolo clapped.
"Wonderful! Now, go on in!"

"Lord Diovolo, are you su-"

"Cmon, go in! It'll be fun, I swear!"

Lucifer let out a defeated sigh before making his way to the closet. Upon opening it, he was slightly relieved that it was somewhat more spacious than he was imagining. There was a blanket layed out as well, likely to sit on.

He stepped inside, at first attempting to sit, but settling with standing. You follow suit, and the last thing you see is Diovolo's grin, before you're in the pitch black.

It was quiet as it was dark at first. Lucifer blended in well with the dark, apart from his red eyes. Those sort of glowed in the dark. Something horror movie characters wouldn't be too happy to see.

"..Diovolo sure seemed.. Enthusiastic about this."

"Yes, he was."
Was all you got for a response.
The silence once again filled the closet, as if it had left for long at all.

"..Any clue why?"

"No."

"..."

"..."

"Lucifer.. What do you want to talk about?"

"I'm not sure. We can just wait the time out if you prefer."

"Er.. Ok. I'm just.. It's awkward in the silence."
You shrugged
"I'm gonna sit down."

You attempted to do as you had said, but lost your footing on the blanket, and were sent toppling over.

At first you were confused at what cushioned your fall, and why you were still standing, but it became obvious when those previously mentioned eyes were staring into your soul.

"Ah! Lucifer! I'm sorry!"
You immediately try to move, but the blanket won once again, making you slip a second time, only for a pair of arms to wrap around your waist.

"You really should be more careful."

"Right.. I'm sorry. I can't see well, and the blanket is slippery.."
You muttered in response.

He stared at you for a while, making you clear your throat.
"Well, I think I'll be fine now. I won't slip again."
But his arms stayed in place.

".. I'm sure I won't slip!"

Nothing. No arms removing themselves.

"Lucif-"

The grip tightened before you could even finish saying his name.

"(Y/N), I'll be honest with you."

"A-about..?"

"Diovolo's enthusiasm."