All Alone 🍋 Lucifer

*warning: intense sexual action including sadism, pain, whipping, bondage, and the like
Beware!

~ Author-chan, and Luke's darling

All alone. That's what you were. That's what led you to this situation. Your arms were bound by metal cuffs attached to heavy metal chains. You had a bandage over your eyes and whatever Lucifer had though fitting to shove into your mouth. You prayed it wasn't a sock or something.

His nails dug harshly into your skin, probably leaving marks. Surely leaving marks when you could feel your skin slightly tear. You'd never been so intense with Lucifer before, never so violent. He seemed to love hurting you, and loved seeing you enjoy it.

His brothers had left the house recently and Lucifer declined to go, his reasoning being he needed a break from his siblings. You felt bad leaving him all alone and decided to stay back as well. They'd be gone late into the night, and you ended up kissing, which led to more. Your clothes weren't even in his room anymore, surely it was all around the house.

You could feel his lips on your skin, teeth accompanying them, to mark his territory. You had bright red all over your body from the scratches and hickeys yet you couldn't see any of it. You were forced to rely on your other senses, mostly being touch, which made everything so overwhelming. It's alls you could think about, apart from the breathing and whispering in your ear from the eldest.

You tried to call out to him but he couldn't make out what you said with the cloth in your mouth. He took that opportunity to mock you, chuckling.
"Oh, what was that, (y/n)? I'd suggest you repeat it, I couldn't hear you well."

You tried kicking him in response but to no avail. He just chuckled and moved your legs to have access to your pussy, which he was planning to make an absolute mess of. He'd already succeeded with most of you. He adjusted his hips to line up with you, entering with not a single warning.

That seemed to drive you over the edge making you finish once again. Perhaps the third? It's hard to keep count. Even so, it didn't matter. Alls you could think about is the feeling of him finally inside of you. It felt relieving but desperately made you want more. That being said, you were still coming down from your high, so when he began thrusting himself as deep as he could manage, you couldn't handle it.

The overestimulation was making you see stars. You wanted him to continue, but also stop. Yet, even if he did stop, you'd just need him again. He was driving you wild and you hated but loved all of it.

Drool fell down your chin as he pulled the cloth out of your mouth. He could hear the desperate gasps and moans leaving your mouth. Perfect, it's what he wanted to hear.

"Scream my name."
He commands, and you absolutely do. You scream his name as he pounds into you like my fist to Asmo's face. He was relentless but finally couldn't take it anymore and filled you up as much as he could. Every bit was mixed with your fluids as you came for the fourth time. Was it the fourth?

You screamed and moaned for so long. Trying to calm down from that was impossible. You panted, so tired.
"L-luc..if.."
You couldn't even get his name out. He was oddly quiet for a minute before finally speaking up.

"Are you feeling ok?"

"Bar.. ely.."

"Let's get you to bed then, okay?"
He undoes everything he had before, discarding all the things he had used to drive you crazy.
"I'll run you a bath tomorrow."

You smile, happy to finally see his face. He looked sweaty and disheveled but absolutely sexy. You couldn't look at him long before your eyes closed and you passed out from exhaustion.

He smiles, placing a kiss on your forehead. He holds you against his chest, grabbing his DDD.

"If you say anything tomorrow, you'll be strung from the ceiling with cables."

Moments Earlier..

Lucifer's POV

"L-luc..if.."
He listed to your struggle to say his name, but that was the least of his worries. His brother's stood in the doorway of his room, shock and anger on their faces. Maybe from the rough treatment, or because they wanted that time with you.

He silently waved them away, and he swore he saw something in Asmo's pants as he left. He didn't want to even think about it.

Either way, if they ever bring it up, they KNOW what he can do. It matters not as he drifts off to a sleep so peaceful it's like he's Simeon.

Bonus + Author-chan

"Yes, I KNOW you went through my phone. I'm not mad, I just want to discuss getting you into therapy."
I pat Beel's back as he stares into nothing. He just wanted to play Candy Crush, not discover this.