OC Special! Ramiel x F!Reader🥝 Not Too Angelic

*I will occasionally write OC specials! This OC belongs to @Overhauls_doormat (apologies if it isn't in properly, wattpad keeps crashing!)

He's an angel. He can't be looking at you like that! He has to behave himself.

Ramiel had fallen for you a while ago. Ever since he spent some time at R.A.D to watch over his brother, he'd fallen head over heels for you. A human, huh? A human that can seriously stir up so much.. Emotion in him. Though, it wasn't just emotion.

You'd invited him to go to the beach later at night, when nobody would be out. He'd agreed as he wanted to spend time with you, but.. What on God's green EARTH did you think you were wearing?! Such a thing is completely inappropriate!

His eyes were locked on your form as you kicked at the water. He was obsessed with the beautiful tone of your skin, the gorgeous way you laughed. That, and of course.. How much skin you were showing.

He himself wasn't that appropriately dressed, but he's an angel, his outfit shouldn't stir indecent thoughts in others!
But.. You..

His heart was pounding in his chest by the mere sight of you. His normal mature, calm demeanor was struggling.

"Ramiel!"

Your voice made his eyes dart up faster than Mammon when money is mentioned.

"Ah, yes? Is there something you'd like, y/n?"

"Thought you'd need a napkin."

"A napkin?"

"You know, for the drool that's coming out of your mouth."

Your words made him panic, wiping at his mouth only to find out there was nothing there. Ah, you were kidding. His cheeks were flushed red, though.

"Ramiel, you aren't slick. I can see you staring."

"..my sincerest apologies. I really didn't mean to."
He hangs his head, looking down at the sand beneath him.

"It's fine, cmon! You don't need to be so uptight about everything. Nobody cares if you look at my ass or something."

"I wouldn't do something like that. Staring at you without consent is impolite and truly inappropriate."

"Oh, so you want my consent to stare?"

"Yes. Wait, no. No, wait, yes? Yes, no-..?! What I mean is-"

You cut him off by covering his mouth with your hand.
"Ramiel. It's fine."

He blushes lightly, gently pulling your hand away from his mouth.
"I see."

You plop down next to him, hands going towards the ground to build a small sand castle.
"I think you're cute."

"You do?"

"I do! In fact, I like you a lot."

"I like you too."

"Nah, I don't mean just that. I mean the- " I want to date you and also fuck you, you're so fucking hot!", -ya know?"

He blinks. Fuck him..? That's.. That's..
"I can't do that. It's improper."

"Ramiel, you need to live a little. Let me ask you this- would Simeon care if you had sex with someone?"

"I don't believe so."

"Would Luke?"

"If he even knows what it is, I'm sure he'd not, besides maybe a disgusted look."

"Would Rafael?"

"No."

"Your brother? Gabriel? Would he care?"

"No-"

"Then why do you?"

He pauses. Would it really not matter? Being an angel, he's supposed to be a holy being. An appropriate, well behaved being. But.. Could he?

He sighs. He glanced up at the sky, closing his eyes and holding his hands together.
"My father, I apologize. I am an angel, but I am going to be selfish, and take this moment to sin."

You give him a confused look before you're shoved onto your back, squishing the sand castle. You were being pinned to the cool sand, Ramiel looming over you.

"Go on and tell me exactly how much you want me to fuck you."
He whispers with his newfound confidence.