I Can't Let You Go 🍋 Lucifer (Fem reader)

A little trouble. No, a LOT of trouble. That what he knew he'd get into with you, and he still let you into his bedroom. Right into his bed, and into his arms. Normally he was the one who demanded punishment, watching over his brothers knowing they'd be doing something they weren't supposed to. Well, here he is. Call him a hypocrite but... This was a different situation. Theres no way Mammon's shopping addicted nature could compare to his sins.

"We can't do this anymore, (y/n)."

That was the third time he sent that message. He never managed to stick to it. He sighed, his gloved hands wiping away a spec of dust on the screen as your reply came in.

"Lucifer, you ALWAYS say that."

Maybe they're right.

"I know, but this is the last time. I really don't care to deal with the way Diavolo would react if he found out."

"I really don't think he'd care."

"Thats what YOU think. It's easy for you to say, after all, you're the one who has nothing to lose. You're his own blood."

He let's out a sigh. He could never get through to you. For a demon who's been alive for so long, and for the Prince's sister, you were clueless.

"We're done."

With that, he blocked your number. Maybe it was a bad idea, you could go tell your brother everything, but he didn't want to suffer through the incoming messages you'd surely send in response.

It didn't take long. After only an hour, his door was being knocked on. He ignored it, but when it persisted, he ended up calling out.
"I'm not going to make you dinner, you can't borrow my credi-"

"Lucifer, let me in you dickhead!"

Your voice made him shut his mouth. With an annoyed sigh, he dragged himself to his feet and opened the door.
"You've come all this way? Really?"

"Yeah. Is that a problem?"

"When someone blocks you, it means they do not want to talk."

You seemed to ignore the fact he was right, shoving your way into the room and shutting the door behind you, lock flicking.

"We're going to talk."

"You're as obnoxious as your brother."

"Yeah but you don't want to fuck him like you do me."

"Actually-"

He was cut off as you jumped onto his bed. You'd been intimate on that same bed plenty of times. The room creeped you out at first, especially with the skeleton, but now you were used to it.

"(Y/N), we can't continue this. You need to be serious about this. Youre ignoring everything I say."

"Hey, did you get a hair cut?"

He sighs, rubbing his temple.
"Off of my bed, out of my room. It's not that hard to grasp."

A sigh left your mouth.
"Lucifer-"

"Don't try arguing your way out of this."
He walked closer to his bed, reaching out to grab you in order to pull you from it. He didn't get the chance as you instead grabbed his hand in return, gently holding it.

He paused for a moment, admiring you. It was so hard to say no, but he was certain to finally end it.
"Let go of my han-"

You pulled the avatar of pride into the bed, wrapping your arms around him in an attempt to never let go.
"Lucifer, please.."
You mumble, your tone sounding sincere. It made his heart, or whatever he has in his chest, jump a little.

".. (Y/n)..-"

"Please. Just.. One more night with you, then. Please? Let me at least spend one last night with you."

In that moment, the word 'no' seemed to leave his head. All thoughts of goodbyes seemed too much, and he sighed once again.
"Alright. One night."

That got him back in the same situation as always. You had your arms around his neck as you two kissed passionately. Lucifer's hands were always strong but gentle enough. His grip on your waist held you in place as your lips moved against eachother.

Clothing was a thing of the past in this moment. You felt yourself sink into the bed as he pushed you down against the sheets. His lips ran down your neck leaving kisses. He wished he could mark you, but he never did in fear of being caught.

It didn't take long for you to become one, his hips slamming up against yours in a harsh but rhythmic pace. It felt like every other night you two had. Special, yet always the same. Though, something about the kisses you received from the demon felt so different. Perhaps you were imagining it, or maybe the kisses held more meaning.

As always, you came many times to him. He always had a way of making you go over the edge. This man was amazing, really.

Turning over in his bed, his chest pressed against your back as his arms wrapped around you. He held you tightly, his chin finding a spot to rest on your shoulder. As you drifted off to sleep, he held you close, thoughts running through his head.

Once you were asleep, a soft sigh left his lips. He ran a finger through your hair, feeling nothing but a mix of defeat and adoration. Maybe you were right. Oh, who is he kissing, you absolutely are. He could never give what he had with you up. Diavolo could torture him till the ends of time, and he'd still love you. He loved you so much.

He placed a kiss on your ear, humming softly.
"I hope you'll come back tomorrow night."
He whispers softly as he himself fell into a needed sleep.

Bonus! (Humor)

Diavolo stretched across his bed, tossing his DDD aside as he glances at his butler.
"Is my sister still here?"

"No, she left a few hours ago."

"The usual. What do you think she's doing?"

"Probably making love to Lucifer."
Barbatos replied in his usual tone, plugging in Diavolo's device for him.

"Like you and our exchange student?"
He asked, looking over with a sly expression. He wiggled his eyebrows making Barbatos shake his head and chuckle.

"Not that we should discuss this matter anyways. "

"You love that human."

"Perhaps, my Lord. I bid you a goodnight."
With that, the door was shut. Diavolo let out a sigh, eyes on the ceiling.

"What does Lucifer see in her that he doesn't in me?"
He huffs.