4. Pillar Meeting

Cursive - English
Regular - Japanese

-------------------------------------------

-eopold."

Leo felt something warm touch for forehead, making her stir slightly. Her eyes fluttered, seeing something bright sitting beside her.

"You have to wake up. They're staring at you. It's getting creepy."

Leo's eyebrows furrowed in confusion before her eyes snapped open. "IT'S YOU! YOU DA-"

[LEOPOLD IS NOW CONCIOUS]

-AMN LADY!" She shouted, sitting up with a glare, only to realize that multiple beady eyes were focused on her intently. Her arms were bound behind her back tightly and her head was still aching from the previous events. She looked around before her eyes landed on a Tanjiro who looked like he just came back from a war zone. A woman with black and purple hair was crouched in front of him, holding a tiny gourd.  What's with these weird ass people? Why are they all dressed the same? Was this some sort of cult?

She snorted but covered it up with a cough when Tanjiro scooted closer to her. "Leopold-San! You're awake! Are you okay? You're bleeding.." He fretted as he scanned her face and arms.

"No." She spoke back, not knowing how else to explain herself since she didn't know the japanese language fluently. "Who the hell tied me up?She muttered as she pulled st the rope. Her eyes were quick to lock onto a familiar mismatched haori who was staring secluded from everyone. She was quick to point fingers.

"You! Youuu-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Tanjiro had nudged her gently, making her fall onto her side. "I-...Tanjiro! What the hell?!" She spoke, wiggling like a warm for a few seconds until she was back into a seated position. He only stared at her silently, his tactic working as she had forgot about the water pillar for the time being.

Her eyes scanned the people standing in front of them before planting on a flame haired, tall and really handsome gentleman. "Ayo- What's your nameu?" She asked with a tilted head, holding back a smirk. He looked down at her with a forced smile, his eyes unblinking.

"Kyojuro Rengoku! I'm the flame pillar!" He introduced, making her nod.

"Kyoopuroo Rango." She repeated, making a pink haired female stiffle a laugh. Rengoku only blinked in surprise.

'She's just like Inosuke.' Tanjiro thought with a deadpan.

Leo locked eyes with the pinkenette female and gave her a sly wink, successfully making her blush.

"We should kill them both, and Tomioka." A voice suddenly spoke up. Leo turned her attention to the nearby tree. "Damn. Didn't know trees talk." She spoke before Tanjiro sighed quietly. "He's in the tree, Leopold-San."

Leo lifted her gaze slightly to see a short male with a snake around his neck. They had a small stare off, his eyes full of hatred and hers with curiosity.