16. He Never Forgot

Leo woke up to her nose being plugged, causing her to gasp and frail around as her eyes shot open. Long familiar locks smacked her in the face as she took note of the boy who was straddling her waist, his dull eyes peering into her soul blankly. With confused glare, she slapped his hand off of her face, inhaling as much air as she good before sitting up, pushing him over in the process.

"Mui! You Jackass! The hell is you're problem?! I was having a good dream- how the hell did you even get in here?? Did Mitsuri let you in? The fuck?!" She shouted loudly, only getting a tilted head from the mist pillar as he didn't really understand the majority of what she said besides his name and 'Mitsuri'.

At his lack of response and a moment of silence, she let out a battle cry and jumped at him, her futon and blankets scattering across the floor.

Muichiro disappeared right as she reached him and she fell on her face before feeling his foot dig into her back. "You motherfucker!!" She roared, quickly twisting her body and kicking his leg, causing him to loose balance and fall on top of her. Instantly, she reached up and grabbed fist fulls of his hair, tugging at it harshly.

His eyebrows furrowed and he grabbed her hair in return, yanking and pulling harder then she was. "What...you want!?" She attempted to say, causing him to pause in his actions to think about it.

"I don't remember. I think I was asked to...get you for something, but I forgot what." He mumbled as she released him. It was her turn to stare at him blankly.

Did he just wake my ass up for no reason then...?

It looks that way.

Muichiro crossed his as and continued to hold the staring contest with her, tilting his head slightly while he assessed her. "You're kinda weird." He voiced out, making her grit her teeth together before tackling him again, attempting to grab at his hair once more.

A few hours later her and Muichiro were walking side by side down a pathway towards Ubuyashiki's estate, Leo rubbing her head with a pout. "You didn't have to kick me into the ceiling. That hurt...." She whispered, but he only stared ahead with his dulled eyes.

"You should continuously try to fight me then. I didn't even kick you that hard.." He responded back.

The only reason they were currently heading towards the Masters quarters was because Muichiro's bird had to remind him why he snuck into the Love Pillars estate in the first place. Apparently her and Muichiro were going on yet another mission together, which kind of tampered with her plans a little. She had no idea when she would be back which also meant she might miss the Red Light District mission.

This meant she needed to get it finished quick with whatever skills she has in her pea sized brain. Fighting was never really her strong suit, but she had luck on her side and-

And me.

...right. I was gonna say that..

"My head hurts so bad that I don't know if I can walk another step because of you Muichiro Toquito." Leopold tried to guilt trip as she draped her body over his shoulder, but he didn't stop walking or even look in her direction.

She got off and crossed her arms, planting herself in the middle of the road as a brilliant idea crossed her mind.

Careful. Don't think too much, you'll hurt yourself, and me. Also, it's Tokito, not Toquito.