15. Hot Springs

Leo woke up in the butterfly estate. She didn't remember falling asleep but oh well. She sat up and looked around, Ignoring the pain that blossomed in her abdomen. Beside her, Zenitsu was sleeping quietly. His ankle propped up on a pillow. The faint sounds of footsteps caused her to quickly lay back down and close her eyes, pretending to sleep.

The door slammed open before Tanjiro's voice met her ears. "Inosuke!" He scolded, "Don't slam the doors, they're sleeping!"

Inosuke huffed loudly and she could visibly picture him stomping his foot while crossing his arms, like a child. "Shut up Monjiro!"

"Who is that??" Tanjiro rebutted, glaring slightly at the boar headed boy.

"You!"

"It's Tanjiro!"

"Whatever Gompachiro."

Leo sneakily grabbed a pillow off of the other bed and chucked it at the back of inosuke's head before going back into the same position, pretending to still be unconscious.

Both him and Tanjiro jumped at the sudden attack before looking in the direction of Zenitsu and Leopold, noticing they were still sleeping soundly.

"Who threw that?!" Inosuke shouted as he jumped around, irk marks appearing all over his head. He was clearly itching for a fight. "Was it a ghost??! Come out! The great Lord Inosuke can fight spirits too!" He declared loudly as he jumped on top of Leo's bed, swinging his jagged twin blades around wildly.

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro shouted in a panic as Leo pretended to wake up.

"What are you doing Inos-" She began before she was cut off by the boars loud ass cackle.

"Your KING is here to protect you from the ghost Leofold!" He shouted as he crouched down to face her, crawling on top of her and leaning in closely until the snout of his mask bushed her nose. Tanjiro gasped and grabbed his arm, trying to pry him off with a glare.

"Get off of her Inosuke!" He shouted. In response to Tanjiro's yells, Inosuke smirked underneath his mask and grabbed Leo's wrists, pinning them above her head. He finally figured out how to piss off the kindhearted maroon haired male.

"Tanjiro, SAVE MEEE!" Leopold wailed, but Inosuke knew that she didn't mind their position. He could tell based on how calm her pulse was under his fingertips.

Inosuke continued to cackle as Tanjiro continued to try and pry him off with a glare. "I'm trying Leo-San!"

The door opened slowly as Mitsuri and Sanemi entered, both of them freezing at the sight before them. No one noticed them yet.

"TRY HARDERRR!" Leo shouted back as she wiggled around under Inosuke who rubbed his sweat coated body all over her. "HAHAH! MY UNDERLING WILL SMELL LIKE ME NOW!" Inosuke boasted as Tanjiro cringed In disgust.

Leo made fake gagging sounds as she continued to wail for tanjiro to get him off.

Suddenly, Inosuke flew across the room and hit the wall, leaving a crack as he slowly slid down to the floor. Sanemi stood on top of Leo's bed but quickly jumped off and stood beside it instead, Mitsuri rushing over with furrowed eyebrows, glancing at Inosuke before looking over at Leo.

"Are you okay?!" She shouted as she grasped Leo's hand, taking Tanjiro's place as he rushed over to check on the hyperactive boar kid. "I'm okay." She said as she sat up, shooting her a smile. Mitsuri blushed instantly.

"I came to bring you sweets!" She chirped as she revealed a bento wrapped beautifully in a green bow. "I made them myself!"

Leo gushed as she gently took the bento box. "You really know the way to a woman's heart!" She said happily as she blew a kiss towards the love breather who seemed to be on cloud nine. Sanemi watched them with confusion in his lavender irises, wondering just how the hell these two ended up so close.