4

We finish dinner and we move to the couches. I sit next to my dad and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want to go to bed early?" He whispers.

"Not yet."

"Alright. Tell me when."

"Okay."

I put my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around them. I keep my head on his shoulder as I look ahead.

~3rd pov~

"She fell asleep." Nat says softly.

Tony turns his head a little and sees her completely out. He moves his arm and wraps it around her shoulder, pulling her closer.

"It's still terrifying." He says.

"We know." Steve agrees.

"What is?" Peter asks.

"Something happened last year." Sam says.

Wanda lets out a gasp and her hand goes to her mouth.

"Oh my god." She whispers.

"You saw?" Clint asks.

She just nods and takes Pietros hand.

"What happened?" Pietro asks her.

"I'll say it later." She tells both boys.

Tony moves her hair out of her face and sets his cheek on the top of her head with a sad sigh.

Wanda continues to read their minds. She lets the tears fall silently and takes her hand from her mouth.

Pietro looks at Wanda with confusion. He sees the worry in the faces of the people around him. He starts to piece together what may have happened.

Wanda turns to him and nods. He takes a deep breath and looks back at Mia.

Mias legs fall to the side and land on Tony. He pulls her as close as possible without waking her. .

The fear is more than high of that happening again. It's even scarier when they've seen it happen already and see almost no changes in her personality, attitude, voice. Nothing.