19

~3rd pov~

As the Avengers read the letter and Pietro reads his, they all sob with some laughter. Threatening to kill them when they're already dead.

Pietros heart breaks all over again. He continues to hold her tightly as he reads. She wants him to live a happy life and he will try. But, he doubts it will happen

Wanda reads both letter through their minds and cries for Pietro and them all. The thoughts they all have about her are so sad. She's thinking them herself.

She gets up and goes to the bathroom. She sees the dress behind the door and smiles sadly. She sees a sticky note on it and smiles.

"Pietro. She chose a blue dress for you."

"Really?" He chuckles.

"She put a note. It says, 'Guess what the blue is for, Pietro?'"

"Wow." He whispers. "Thank you, Mia."

Silent tears fall down everyone's face. They smile at how she is caring about them even when she has passed.

The blood has stopped coming out and has just become pooled and sticky. She's so pale. Her still, motionless, lifeless body lays on top of Pietro.

He moves one of his arms to go to her waist as the other is. Nat goes to her other side and holds her hand. Tony keeps silent as he stares at her face.

Their small smiles disappear quickly. There's no bringing her back this time.

-

With a lot of convincing from Wanda, Pietro got him away so that they could move her body. They brought her to the med bay and laid her on the bed. Pietros clothes were stained by her blood, but he didn't care. He just wanted to be with her. Be by her side.

They all did.

"I don't wanna leave her." Nat says and Clint wraps his arm around her.

"None of us do." Wanda says.

She looks over at Pietro who holds Mia's hand tightly as her stares at her closed eyes. She goes over to his side and holds his free arm, but he doesn't move.

Bruce stitches up her cuts and everyone watches closely. It won't do anything to watch, but they can't stop.

It's like they're waiting for her to move. To wake up. They know it won't happen, but one can hope. One can wish. One can wait.

As she wished.

They will make her wait.

It'll hurt like hell, but they'll wait, as well.