𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐. 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐, 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

*alarm noise*

"Wah!" you got up quickly on your bed and your eyes was wide open.
"Wait.. So that was just a dream? I don't know if I would count it a dream tho.. It was almost like a nightmare ;;"

You fixed your bed and went to the bath room to take a quick shower.
That was weird.. Who were those 8 men in my dream?
You sang in the shower, trying to brush of that weird dream of yours.

.
.
.
.
.
.

After showering you weared your uniform and prepared your bag. "Darling, breakfast is ready!" You heard your mom calling you.
You replied "I'm coming Omma!" You hurridly went down the stairs, greeting your mom and your brother. You went to the table to eat with them.

Time skip (I know, I do many time skips idk why either)

"Thank you for the food!!" You grabbed your bag and went to the car. "Darling, I know it's your first day of school but please be careful!" You said 'yes' while going inside the car. "*sigh* we'll be going now." Hyeon said while going to the car and your mom nodded. As you were about to get ready to drive off, you, your brother, and your mom waved at each other. Your mom saying "fighting!" At the distance. Oh I love mom so much. She's so supportive.

While driving, Hyeon was about to say something and you know it already. "Please hurry, I don't want to-" "WE GET IT OKAY NOW STFU" Hyeon sighed and said 'whatever' looking at the window beside him. But, you felt like something was wrong? The same thing is happening like your dream. Am I a fortune teller or something-

.
.
.
.
.
.

You arrived at your school and you and Hyeon bowed at your driver as a sign of thank you. You looked at your new school..
And oh my god it was so big.

(I searched 'Korean schools' btw 😭)

"Wahh.." You said while your eyes shining...
"It's pretty big to be honest. I like it." Hyeon said while walking to the entrance. Hyeon looked at you, telling you 'aren't you gonna go?' You sighed and ran towards him.

When you both reached the entrance, you were greeted by someone you've met before. He was really familiar.. At that time he looks at you and blinked twice. "Wait.. Y/n?!" He then hugged you, surprised the hell out of you cause you weren't paying attention. "is that really you??" "y-yes it's m-e Felix! stop hugging me thightly I-I can't breathe-"

 "is that really you??" "y-yes it's m-e Felix! stop hugging me thightly I-I can't breathe-"

(Beautiful 😔🖐)

Felix got shocked so he immediately let go of you. "I didn't know you were going to transfer on my school! So this is what you were telling me that you have a surprise for me!~" you giggled then nodded at Felix.

Even tho you were both chatting and calling each other, you both were exited to meet each other once again. Felix is your childhood friend and your best friend. You've been close to him ever since you both were children. He always protected you when you were about to be in danger. Was always there for you whenever you needed someone to comfort you. You truly adore him. He maybe soft and cute, but he always has that hot image of him. His deep voice, visuals, dancing skills and everything. Don't worry, he's still a very kind and loving chick. 🐤

He was so busy of getting so excited to see you again, that he forgot to greet your brother, Hyeon. "Ah! Sorry, I forgot to greet you Hyung! Good morning!" Felix hurriedly went to Hyeon's front and bowed to him. "Haha, don't worry about me, good morning to you too. It's nice seeing you again Felix." Felix nodded with a big smile on his face. The only thing you did was giggle because you missed seing Felix's cute face.

"Anyways, I have to go to my class now. See you guys in a bit. Oh and Felix please look after for my sister thank you." Felix replied in a loud yes and you sighed. "I can take care of myself yknow." Too bad Hyeon didn't hear you he was already far from the entrance. "Hehe, don't worry, you can depend on me. Oh, I forgot that we still have class, oops I got to distracted-" "dont worry Felix, it's normal ^^" Felix was about to go to his class but he looked at you. Asking you what's your class.

"Oh, I have Science on my schedule.." Felix's smile became even more bigger. "That's my class too! Talk about perfect timing. Come, I'll walk you there." You nodded and walked with Felix. You were staring at him while you were both walking to science class. His glow up really blew your mind. You got to shy and looked at the other side cause any moment he was gonna catch you staring at him.

"Y/n I forgot to tell you something." You looked at him, curiosity and confusion filling your mind as he said these words to you. "You look beautiful in the school uniform by the way^^" making you blush like a tomato, you stuttered while saying thank you. "U-uhm thank y-you!" Felix giggled. She looks so cute when she's embarrassed. Still blushing, you both arrived at the science class. It's quite empty because there is a lot of time before class starts, but there are quite a few students. One who has a blinding aura, too different from the other people in the classroom.

Will you be able to talk to him? Your too curious to know who is this man with this awfully blind fully aura.

(Idk what to put here, HAHA just go on 💃)