𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟐. 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

I'll be addressing you as (y/n) instead of the usual without parenthesis, I figured out it'll be easier to read?

I'll be changing the style to my stories so I will be updating the other chapters further.

Also sorry for the spam updates if you got any notifications from it, I wanted to change the chapter titles so suddenly :(

——————————————————————

Changbin POV:

"I-i- I visited a family member there!" She chuckled. "Ohh.. That's nice." I smiled softly as I chuckled. The waiter walks in, respectfully puts our order in the table and bows.

"Please call me if you need anything." He smiled as he walked away. I turned my gaze back at Y/n, She looked so hungry, I felt so bad. I couldn't stop staring at her.

Is it creepy for me to say this..?

How can someone be so drop dead gorgeous and be adorable effortlessly?

Is this.. A date, perhaps?

All of these questions were hitting me, it was circulating my whole mind while I zone off. I didn't even notice she was talking. I was just staring at her.

"Sir..?" She asked, making me swallow my thoughts and immediately got my senses back. "Yes? Sorry, I was zoning out."

Should I tell her?

I heard her sigh in relief. "Ah.. I thought something happened." She looks at me as she puts the meat on the stove.

How can she give me so much butterflies by just staring at me?

"You know, you should just call me Changbin, calling me sir out in public.. Makes me embarrassed." I chuckled nervously, hoping she wouldn't deny for long.

"Eh?? I can't do that..!" Her reaction of pure panic and shock was so cute. It made me laugh, It was funny and adorable.

God, she's too precious.

I took her hand that was on the table, putting my hand on top of hers, making both of us blush slightly.

"I'm.. Actually serious." My voice was more stern, but I didn't want to scare her at any costs. I then gently caressed my thumb across the back of her hand, feeling her shaking slightly.

"A-are you sure..?" She looked serious and hesitant.

Oh no.. Was I scaring her? Was that a stupid thing to say..?

  I nodded. "Hm, we're outside of school after all." I gave her a small smile to make her somewhat more calmer and comfortable. As I saw a small smile slowly forming on her lips.. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"O-okay.. Changbin..?" This made my eyebrows raise in amusement. She was shy on how she would adress my name properly.

"Yeah.. Like that. It's more natural, no? We don't have that much of an age gap either."

Anonymous POV:

He was right, (Y/n) and Changbin were both over age after all. But, it just felt weird for her since she was his student. (Y/n) noticed he was trying to carry the conversation on and on; it was hard not to fall for this guy.

I mean, who wouldn't? He's rich, kind, muscular, smart, talented, and the list goes on. She was starting to catch on; on how people like them so much.

"You've been improving on math pretty well. I'm proud of you." He says with a smile. oh how he could easily make someone faint with that adorable smile of his. "Wait- I am?" She tilts her head. She was flabbergasted.

No way I was improving in one of the subjects I hate!
(Sorry for math lovers out there-)

He nodded. "Hmhm, your quizzes these days were increasingly high, your assignments were early, and well made too." She sighed, she couldn't believe it, almost like he was lying about it.

"Hah.. That's a relief." (Y/n) muttered under her breath, smiling softly as she heard the sudden news. Changbin smiles back, grabbing the well cooked pork belly and putting it on his plate.

He takes a bite, before expressing how good it tasted with a sound. "Wah! So good!" He says aggressively, widening his eyes, before taking another, and another... And another.

(Y/n) chuckled as she saw the muscular guy's reaction, she started talking bites to herself too. She let's out a satisfied sound, agreeing with Changbin as she tasted the pork and beef.

"Hm~ it is good!" She smiled as Changbin noticed his actions. He started to get embarrassed on he noticed how loud he got. "S-sorry.." He chuckles as he rubbed his nape, feeling worry about how (Y/n) would think of his manners.

"Mhm? Why did you say sorry for? I like you for being yourself." Changbin's face flushes in a tint of pink as he laughed mischievously. He was starting to fall for her even more.

TIME SKIPPPP BEEP BOOP

"Wah.. I'm stuffed!" Changbin exclaimed as he puts his hand on his stomach, softly rubbing it in circles. (Y/n) nodding her head, she was really hungry like Changbin thought. He was surprised she ate a lot, but honestly impressed and proud.

As the waiter comes by their table, taking the bill Changbin payed. "It isn't that much after all~" He laughs in a gremlin way, so cute.

Just how rich is this man? (Y/n) thought, although, she wasn't complaining either. "Say, let me take you home." Changbin smiles as he offers his hand, waiting for her to grab it.

A soft blush formed on her cheeks as her lips creeped up into a smile. "Thank you.. Sir- I mean Changbin-" he chuckled, feeling her hand slowly go go his as he interlocked it both.

He gently squeezed it, his hand soft and warm as it was large compared to (Y/n), taking her small and delicate hand on his. "You'll get used to it sooner." He smiles softly as he leads her to his car.

He opens the passenger door like a gentle man—waiting for her to go inside.

He then goes inside on his seat, putting on his seatbelt as he drove to (Y/n)'s place with her telling him directions carefully.

TIME SKIP TIME SKIP TIME SBKOP TIMENR SKIOP-

(Y/n) was about to open the door, but Changbin stops her. "Wait!" He took her wrist gently, making her sit down again. Changbin hurriedly went to her door, opening it for her.

She softly chuckled, an eye brow raised as she got out of the car. "You didn't have to." Changbin shakes his head. "No, no. It's fine, I wanted to treat you like I said, didn't I?" There it is again, his usual charming smile he always wears.

"Thank you.." (Y/n) muttered, blushing a bit as she looks at him with appreciation. "No problem princess. Just tell me whenever you're free, alright? I'll take you out shopping next time!"

She chuckled nervously, her blush begining to form darker. "Thank you again, see you Changbin!" (Y/n) waved energetically as she smiled warmly to him. Her reaction made Changbin feel all fuzzy, feeling flustered as he got on his car, ready to drive away.

She said my name...

... Without stuttering!

——————————————————————

(Weird ass ending tho lol sorry)