𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟖. 𝑨 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕

Its 1:am and I can't sleep but I have nothing else better to do so 💀

I have class and I keep sleeping at 2 am what's wrong with me 🤡

.
.
.
.

You followed Felix and sat down beside him. As always, waited for the teacher to come. You and Felix noticed that I.n was in the same class. You three greeted each other. "Hello I.n,its the first time we've been in a class before." You smiled. Getting Felix's attention, being quite jealous. I.n nodded. "Yea, I'm happy that I'm able to be in the same class with you. But please, call me Jeongin." He said wait a big smile. ISTG HIS SMILE IS KILLING ME HE'S UNREAL-

The science teacher arrived and you all greeted him. (He's another oc, his name is Eun c:) "we don't have lessons today. We're just gonna recall on what we discussed last meeting, because I'll be giving a performance task for you." You didn't really like how he has a straight face all the time. He looks somewhat bitchy to you.

A girl in your class raises her hand. "What type of performance task, sir Eun?" She smiled. "Can't you wait for me to explain?" He shot a glare at her. "O-oh.. I'm sorry.." She sat back down, insecured. Now that's fucked up. You thought to yourself. Felix came close to you and whispered, "that was kinda rude.. I feel bad." He said with a frown. You nodded. You looked at the girl who was sad. He didn't have to be mean without a reason, Jesus Christ. You sighed, and payed attention to your teacher.

"I'll be recalling now. So, it would be better if you listen." This mf has no shame. What does he have to be rude for? Who hurt you?? Raising one eyebrow, you stared at him in disgust. As much as you don't want to listen to him, your mom will kick your ass if you didn't pay attention.

*after discussing*

"Alright. Now let's move on to the performance task." Everyone paid attention. "It's a group project. I'm each gonna assign you to groups. 3 members per group. Now if I hear any complaints your doing the assignment yourself. Do I make myself clear?" Every one nodded silently, and you just tilted your head with a frown.

You were waiting for your name to be called. until you got called last. (Warning super cliche scene 💀) Yang, Jeongin, Lee Felix, Y/n L/n." Both of you three were quite shocked, Felix was really happy and exited, jeongin felt relieved. You were honestly happy that you get to have a group with people you know/comfortable with.

"Those are your group members and which group are you. Deadline is next week, Monday, so better be punctual unless you don't want to fail." He then left the classroom and all of you waited for a while to wait for the bell. The bell rings and all of you was about to go to the cafeteria. "Hey, y/n, Felix, can we talk for a moment?" Jeongin asked. You nodded. Same as well with Felix.

"Do you want to eat lunch together so we could discuss about it?" Jeongin smiled like an angel but Felix wasn't so happy about the idea, he had no choice but to agree. "Great, let's go." You smiled and jeongin smiled back, meanwhile Felix wasn't having it.

After a few minutes you all arrived at the cafeteria, you three sat down, Felix sat next you, and jeongin sat in front of you both.
"Soo, what's the plan?" Felix asked to break the award silence. "Hm, well I was thinking if we could go to someone's house to make the project." "Should we go to mine?" You suggested, they agreed strongly. "Alright, we're gonna go there after class tomorrow." He smiled.

Felix was pouting, sad about the situation since he wanted to be alone with you. While all of you were eating, you three were discussing what materials and things you should use. You all assigned things to do for yourselves tomorrow.

Class is finished. You just gotta wait for tomorrow, you all wanted to do it fast so no more worrying about catching deadlines.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow at your house?

(There's gonna be fan service on the next chapter 👀)