𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐. 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅

(Sorry for not updating in such a long time, I was having mental problems and was really busy recently, I'm sorry for the late updates :c)

The next day went by and you actually started getting more and more comfortable than ever in school. You settled yourself better, but something was too troublesome for you. The video.. You couldn't stop thinking on how it gone viral around internet. God.. If only I can fight about on what hyunjin and Seungmin did, they should be thankful that I can't disrespect them.. You thought, clenching your fists together in slight anger.

"Hm, what's wrong?" Felix said in a warm tone which made you more relaxed. You looked away from him not wanting to say anything. "Oh.. So it's that.... Hey y/n, I told you to be looking on the brightside!" He pouted to you. "Well.. Still quite angry about it, don't worry I'll try to not think of it too much." You giggled sarcastically but Felix was too innocent to notice that.

"We have clubs today so I hope you'll become more happy! Like as I promised I'm good at baking so I'll be your teacher hehe~!" (Naur imagine Felix really saying this to you would be the cutest thing ever 😭👍) "alrighty, I trust you. I hope I don't burn the kitchen.. " you joked, Felix laughed. "Don't woryy~ I'll be there by your side!" You smiled at him. "Thank you, but I want to know if you could teach me to cook or bake not in school? Either your house or mine." You asked. At first he was thinking, but like you predicted, he said yes. He had a really excited tone on his voice when he agreed on your idea.

"I would be more than glad to! What day do you want?" "I don't know, I'll see." He nodded, you have english class today as your first subject and art as second. Great, not them again. Felix had math on his first. I rather have math with Felix that having art and english.. You sighed quietly. "Alright I'll be heading now, let's meet up in the cafeteria later!" He shouted as he was running for math class. You went to the english classroom trying to keep your cool down.

Seungmin was already there in the classroom so he was just waiting for all of the students to come. As expected, he looks at your dearly. You blushed being confused and immediately sat down on your desk. Maybe I'll just talk about it to him after class.. You wanted to know on why he did that, if he had a good reason for it, of course it's easy to forgive someone.

He started class like always, he was basically teaching grammar and stuff. Quite boring as I should say. (Even tho english is easy, I almost fell asleep on one class cause on how boring it was 😟) but as always, you wanted to have at least average grades rather than failing. (Asian moms ykyk)

After a while the school bell rang and everyone was going out except you, you were waiting for all of the other people to go out of the classroom so you and seungmin can have a private conversation.
A few minutes everyone was done going out. Seungmin eventually notices this and was waiting for you to come close to him.

You were walking towards him and he said "do you need anything?" He smiled softly. "Just need to ask something." "Alright, ask away." He was waiting for a question. "It's very obvious that you and hyunjin were the ones who recorded me and posted the video on the internet. Is there any good reason for me to forgive you both?" You said with a straight face. It was getting serious. "Well, my only explanation is because you were amazing on singing and playing the guitar, me and hyunjin eventually passed by and decided to record you for ourselves. We enjoyed the free concert. I also have the same hobby, plus you were quite cute while doing it so." He smiled camly.

You blushed out of the blue. "N-no time for jokes sir. Now who posted it?" "that would definitely not be me, either ask hyunjin about it. I'm being honest here." Well, he doesn't look like the type to lie. You thought. "Alright. I forgive you, but do that once again and you'll get a peice of my anger." "Woah, calm down. That's quite disrespectful if you ask me." You didn't care that much because it was his fault for recording someone without taking permission. Since you already asked seungmin the only questions you had, you wanted to leave. As you were about to, seungmin had to say something.

"Wait, do you have time later after school?" You nodded cause you didn't really have any more plans after clubs besides going home. "Well, I want to see you perform again, plus we should duet sometime too. You could teach me on how to play the guitar more and I'll give you singing lessons. For free, to make it up with my mistake. Got it? Oh and also forgot, no recording. Promise." You stared at him thinking, not quite sure if you should trust him or not. "Well, singing lessons for free isn't that bad, fine I'll take it." Not a harm to give him a last chance right? "You should keep that promise." He nodded and smiled.

Well that's a deal now. You said goodbye to each other and you proceeded to do what you needed. As you were walking by someone passed by with a bunch of paper. "Oh I.n! Hello!" You said warmly, " hello y/n, didn't know I would bump into you." He giggled with you. "Do you need help with those? I can help ^^" you said. "Oh, thank you y/n." "No problem! Your quite really busy today huh?" "Yes, there's so much paper work to do. It's hard being a council president ; ;" you laughed.

You were both just chatting until you arrived at the council room. "Okay, just put the paper in the table over there. You can go ahead. Thank you again dear y/n." (IABDNOVDKNSNA) "no problem, I'll get going now~" you waved at each other and you went to the art classroom.

I need to ask hyunjin about it now.

(My arms hurt help)