𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟓. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏

Each member will get their own fluff chapters like the previous ones for Changbin, Felix, and Minho.

Honestly since there isn't an actual plot development yet—and I haven't thought of it that well, I'll make it an opportunity, to make sure everyone's bias' gets own chapters c:

Giving chapter ideas/suggestions for the remaining members are highly appreciated and more than welcome!

——————————————————————
School bell rings!

Third person POV:

As expected, immediate groans and sighs of relief were heard by the students in the class—as they began to pack their things and started to head home now.

"(Y/n), I'll have to ask you to kindly stay for the meantime. I'd like to have a word with you." (Y/n) immediately fixed her gaze on the teacher, who was tidying his own things.

"Y-yes, sir?" She nervously muttered, having the feeling she'll get scolded. The teacher rises up, and gave her a reassuring smile.

"It's okay, you aren't in trouble. Don't worry." He smiles softly, and began to hand-signal her to come closer.

(Y/n) POV:

Shoot, was I in trouble again??

What did I do this time!-

"It's okay, you aren't in trouble. Don't worry." Sir Chan exclaimed. I let out a sigh of relief—immediately noticing he wanted me to approach him.

I gulped once, hoping for the better as I approached his desk slowly, him sitting expecting with a soft smile.

As I was close, he looks straight into my eyes. "I'd like to ask you a question, although.. It may be not what you expecting."

He chuckles nervously under his breath, breaking his gaze on me and faced the board with an obvious blush on his cheeks.

I tilted my head, waiting for him to continue his words. A loud cough was heard as he cleared his throat, keeping himself together.

"I.. A carnival just opened near by recently and... I thought; you could go with me?" Oh the confidence he used to tell that.

The way he was shy, the way his ears were turning red was adorable. I let out a small chuckle, nodding my head.

"Of course, it's been so long since I went one." I smiled, making his eyes sparkle with my response.

"R-really?" He laughs softly. "Thank you, is Saturday.. Okay for you? " I gave him a small nod, making him smile.

He coughed once again to remain his 'professional' self, in order to appear serious, as he looks up to me once again, the soft smile not leaving his lips.

"Right, you can leave now. Sorry to keep you waiting."  a chuckle in response leaves me as I grabbed my things and walked to the door.

"Don't worry, sir. It's fine." I glanced back before leaving the classroom.

Chan POV:

She glanced back, giving a small wave as she continued to leave.

I could finally breathe...

"God that was hard.." I put a hand on my forehead, sitting down my chair with a flustered look.

It wasn't long until that flushed face turned into a smile.

I feel..Tense for some reason.

Is it her? Do I not want to look like an idiot in front of her? What should I do..

I suddenly went back to reality and sighed. "I'm thinking too much." I shook my head, and went ahead to go home myself.

Y/n POV:

It wasn't usual for Sir Chan to talk to me that much, not to mention he asked me out too..

"Maybe I'm just overthinking things?" I muttered to myself as I walked down the hallway, going to the exit, only meeting the rain pouring heavily.

"Oh, it's raining?" I looked around, praying I had an umbrella with me.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath, noticing the fact I have indeed don't have an umbrella. Who was I blame? I didn't even know it would rain today!

I sighed, trying to find out a way to go to the bus station, or a person to share an umbrella with.

"Alright (y/n) just.. Run." I decided. As I was about to run, I felt a precense behind me.

"Don't even think going out without an umbrella." A voice speaks sternly, sighing as a follow.

I turned my back. "Sir Chan!" He was shaking his head.. Looking at me with his cold looking eyes.

"I'll walk you to the bus station. Come." Chan orders so sweetly yet demanding. I felt my cheeks grow hot for some reason. His aura was seductive..

I hesitantly followed him, going beside him as he held the umbrella for the two of us. He even position the umbrella more on my side, not caring if it would make him wet.

"Won't your sleeves get wet?" I asked genuinely, looking at him as I did.

Suddenly, his eyes shifted from a cold glare to a soft look. "It's okay darling. I don't mind getting wet. Your more important." He says so innocently, looking at me with a subtle smile.

I felt my cheeks grew hot again, this man flirts so effortlessly, but doesn't even know if he's flirting or not.

We walked to the bus station that felt like a while. It's like—everything stopped around us, and it was our own world together.

"We're here." I was met by a soft voice as I didn't realize we arrived. He shifts personalities so quick, and its so different comparing to his personality when he's working.

The minute before we arrived, the bus was already pulling over. I would've missed the bus without him helping me.

"Thank you, sir Chan. You've helped me a lot." A soft smile appears on my lips, as he changes his gaze to not look at me. I'm pretty sure he didn't notice but.. I saw his ears grew slightly red, not to mention he was adjusting his necktie too.

"N-no worries, (y/n). Make sure to bring a small umbrella all the time, that way you could bring it easily if it's small." He still avoided to look at me. I guess he's the type of person to get embarrassed so easily

So cute.

Before I was about to walk inside, he grabs my wrist gently, whispering in my ear; "Don't forget our date this Saturday." I felt his smirk, making me shiver down my spine.

I nodded as I was chuckling nervously. "S-see you there sir..!" I waved, immediately going to the bus in a hurry.

I sat down on the side of the bus facing him, he still had that smirk, waving at me.

I waved back, and the bus started to drive off. It was the moment I sighed of relief, hiding my embarrassment in my face.

——————————————————————

Next up, carnival chapter!