𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎. 𝑨𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆

(Hi 😍)

While walking to the Korean classroom, you noticed a big crowd of girls screaming. "Wah! Do you date someone yet?!" "omfg are you single??" "you should totally be my boyfriend~" "i should give birth to your children!!" now wtf is going on here. You thought. You were disgusted by the words of the girls. Meanwhile Felix on your side was just embarassed and confused. You guys needed to pass them since the classroom is behind them. You knew that Felix didn't want to ask them to go away so you had no choice to do it yourself.

You heard a familiar voice talking as you were about to talk. "I don't need any of you. Your all just wasting my damn time, so fucking get out of my way." oh damn- it was Hyeon, your brother getting annoyed because of the obsessed girls over him. You gained confidence and finally asked the girls to move. "Hello, can you guys move? We need to pass." you said politely. "Who do you think you are to say that to us?" "Are you some close friend of him or something? " god the attitude. "And who do you think you are to say that to my little sister?" hyeon glared at the girls and went beside you.

Felix was just hiding behind you. You patted his head to tell him it's all okay. "Wait she's your little sister?" "Yes. And I don't want to hear another fucking word out of all of you. Now let them pass before I force you myself." Wow.. I didn't know he can be this cool. HAHA damn. Felix whispered to Hyeon. "T-thank you.." He smiled. Hyeon smiled back and said welcome. All of the girls immediately went away and left us alone. That was stressful.
"Sorry about that. If I can I would've punched them to dea-" you pinched him. "Ow! Seriously?" "I thank you but let's not choose violence shall we? Jeez." You sighed

"Whatever. I have better things to do. Dont get involved into trouble." He walked away. "Phew...thank god it's done.. " you felt bad for him. "Haha it's alright Felix. I'm here." He smiled. "We need to go now though. What a great way to start class." Felix laughed. You both continued to walk as you both try to brush off the chaos that just happened. After a minute you guys arrived at the classroom. As always you both sit next to each other.

The Korean teacher arrived pretty early, so you guys didn't have that much time to chat and all. "Good morning class. I'm gonna introduce myself once more for the new student. I'm Han Jisung. You can call me sir Han as of for you." He was looking at you and you bowed your head as a sign of understanding and respect. He seem nice.

(Wishing I was the coffee 😔(jk))

*time skip*

He's been so nice to us.. He even smiles so cutely. You thought. But you felt like something... Was wrong. Every now and then he shakes.. Mostly his hand. Does he have an anxiety? I feel bad.. You decided to ask him later after class. You tried your best to listen to him tentivley. Felix would just glance to you everytime. You don't it cute and weird at the same time though.

Class was almost done. He does teach Korean well. He's very professional if you ask me. After a few minutes the bell rang. It was lunch time. "Oh,it's lunch time Everyone. Enjoy your lunches!" "Wah! Finally T T" everyone started to go out. "Hey Felix, I'll catch you up in cafeteria. I'm gonna ask Sir Han about something." "Oh! Alrighty!" He then walked away. Leaving you and Han alone who is preparing to go.

"Oh, your not having lunch?" He asked. "I will but I have something to ask quickly.." You were worried about him. "Of course! You can ask anything." He said. "I've been noticing something lately going on when you were teaching. You were.. Shaking. I don't know if it's rude to ask but do you have some kind of anxiety? I felt awfully worried you.. " "ah, you noticed that? Not really of my students know. That's impressive for a new one. But yea, I do have social anxiety.. Although I try not to get people involved in my situations." He said sweetly, looking at his feet.

It looks like he didn't want people to know. But it was so obvious you can't stop worrying about him. "It's okay sir Han.. Even I don't go too well with crowds. I usually get uneasy." You giggled sarcastically. "Thank you for comforting me... It made me feel better." You smiled. "Your welcome sir." "Before we leave for lunch, what's your name by the way?" "Ah, Y/n Park." He smiled. "Thank you again. I feel way better now thanks to you. But you should go now. Your friend is waiting for you." He smiled again and you smiled back. He was so sweet and kind.. Your still kinda worried about him but your glad now that he's much more better than a while ago.

You were walking to the cafeteria and you see Felix. You immediately ran towards him and sat next to him. He was looking through his phone? You decided to peak since he looks so.. I don't know.. But after looking your eyes widened.

What could this thing be that made you shiver?

(Don't know what to put here.)