𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈

(hi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Good morning class

"Good morning class. Please quiet down before I do an introduction to our new student."The other students immediately stopped talking.He talked so politely...but he has quite the straight face.
You heard that he's one of the oldest teachers cause the rest are really young.
"Thank you. I'll introduce my self once more, I'm Christopher Bang Chan. You can call me sir Chan, Or sir Chris.It's nice to meet you...Y/n Park, right?" You widened your eyes as you stood up quickly.
"Yes! It's nice to meet you too, sir Chan."
You bowed to him. He bowed back and nodded. "Alright! We have a new topic today so please listen carefully, But
if you can't understand something, Don't hesitate to tell me, got it?" Everyone and you nodded.

"We're gonna be talking about on how to use a guitar. Yes, I'll be teaching you how to play basic songs." (I don't know if chan knows how to play the guitar but I cant think of any other topic so-)
Everyone was whispering to each other but Bang Chan cleared his throat, making everyone silent.

Wow...I guess they listen well to him. "Anyways, does anyone know how to play the guitar? Even though you only know a little. Please raise your hand." Still having that straight face when he said that. 9 out of 29 people in the classroom raised their hand. Should I raise mine too..?
You asked yourself. Well I guess it can't be helped...You sigh and raised your hand shyly in a slow manner.

"Alright, hands down. After I teach you all, I'll group you into 6 groups and have someone or them play in front of class.
There's nothing to be shy about, and you don't have to worry messing up cause this isn't graded."

Oh god no. Please. you don't like being in the center of attention. you were about to have a legit breakdown.

*time skip*

"Alrighty, It's time for the group project. (Chan already gave you guys members in each group)
We still have about 30 minutes left so we still have time, but make sure
It's only a 1 minute song or half a song so we'll go through every groups." He then goes to the desk and sets an timer for
10 Minutes." You hoped that you have someone to play with you cause you know you'll be guaranteed to be there.
you sighed in disappointment and went to your group members.

"So..who knows how to use it well?" No one answered. you got nervous cause they saw you raise your hand
a while ago. Regretting life decisions, you just looked at the ground. "Well, there's no other who can play it
exept for you..Y/n. You got shocked and stayed there, frozen. You decided to talk since you didn't want to
play alone. "B-but I don't like being the center of attention. It makes me sick. I can't perform on my own.."

"But there's no other choice!" you tried to defend yourself saying, "It's not graded either way right? I just have to
tell sir Chan about it.." someone replied to you, "We want to see you play it though! plus, it would be embarrassing not
to perform. "If I were gonna perform none of you are going to be there then why would you be embarrassed??
you don't understand on how much I don't want to make mistakes alright. It's not like it's gonna effect you all either way."
you made a straight face. even though how much you tried to defend yourself, It's no use. They wont listen to a word you say.
They kept saying "please" In such a disgusting way. God's really not on my side today. Sighing in defeat, you finally agreed andyour group members became wild. They were so exited, while you, wanting to die already.

Just about then the timer went off, you all went to your seats. Chan cleared his throat and went to the front.
"alright, let's go from 1-6." thank god you were part of the group 6, but you cound't finish first if you were the last.
you just sighed and just listened to the other confident people.

*time skip*
they were all so good tho...I would just embarrass my self at this point.... "The last one. Group 6."
You got shocked cause you weren't really paying attention. you looked at everyone, standing up nervously, you went to the center.

Everyone was looking at you. your legs started to shake as you seated in front of them. putting the guitar on your lap,
you began to start slowly as you played a melody. Everyone was shocked. Even Bang Chan was into it. The melody you were playing was a lullaby that your mom always sang to you and your brother when you both were little.

It always makes you sleep so quickly because on how soothing your mom's voice was. You continued to play the melody. Everyone was so into it, making them say, 'wah..' in surprise. you got a little more comfortable and moved your head with it. Still playing the guitar so elegantly, you didn't want to look at the people around you. You focused on your guitar so you can distract yourself to not be so nervous so you wont suddenly make a mistake.

Bang Chan was really loving it. He never heard of this melody but he absolutely loved it. His eyes became more softer as he stares at you. (not in a weird way alr 😭). After a 1 Minute you stopped. took a deep breath to say to yourself its finally done. Everyone's eyes became big. They all clapped and Bang Chan clapped to. you honestly felt more relaxed as the people in the classroom loved it. The tightening in your chest became all loose. you stood up and bowed. the people still clapping, but they stopped as soon as you went back to your seat to sit back down.

"That was a beautiful ending for this class. I hope you all enjoyed the performances. Class is dismissed." you smiled in relief
as people were getting their things to prepare for the next class. You decided to follow them too of course, But something stopped you.Bang Chan was holding your hand, pulling your back closer to him he said, "that was a beautiful performance my dear." Your back shivered and you blushed. you bowed to him quickly saying 'thank you' and ran away from the classroom making Bang Chan giggle.

What a cutie.

well that was a roller coaster.

(HEHE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺? (skz x f!reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara