𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒. 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔

( 💃 )

You woke up pretty late today since it's Saturday, you decided to sleep more since there's no school. (We never sleep anyway 🤷‍♀️) you sat down and grabbed your phone. Someone texted you but you can't remember who it is.

(LOL)

(LOL)

you got a call from lee know and it immediately shocked you. I LITERALLY JUST WOKE UP DUDE- you thought to yourself as you got up and brushed your hair just incase he was gonna FaceTime.
Jesus I look so puffy. You sighed and accepted the call.

"Well, that took you long enough." He said.
"Why did you call me? We could've just chatted. Plus I just woke up." "I'm tired of clicking and it's easier to talk using my mouth. Also just wanted to hear your voice. Anyways, have you forgotten you have private dance lessons with me this Saturday?" "Of course I didn't. I just didn't know what time and address." "I see, well you could come at 1pm, I'll just text you the address." You said yes and he hung up.

You sighed and checked the time. It was 10:27 in the morning so you had more time to get ready and find the the place. You placed your phone down and did your bed, and immediately went to the bathroom to go and take a bath.

(Idk why but I wanted to do a bath scene for some weird reason, don't ask why 😍)

You went inside your bathroom and turned the bath on with warm water, you checked the water with your finger and it was the right temperature. Before you went in, you played a playlist and charmer starts playing. (I play skz songs all the time in the bathroom and dance with it that's why I'm in the bathroom for like an hour 😔) "ah~ that's refreshing.. " you said.

After a while of taking a bath, you went out of the tub and dried yourself with a towel and immediately heard a scream. "It takes you for like an hour to fucking bathe, come here and eat your breakfast!" Jesus why does the need to scream. It was hyeon again, your older brother. After drying, you put on some baggy jogging pants and a shirt with a sweater.

(I'm bad asf at explaining so here's an example)

(Kinda like that, but you can change it if you want!)

You went down stairs and met your mom and brother eating together waiting for you. "What's up with the outfit bro" hyeon said. "Not your problem, mom, I'll be going somewhere after I eat." You smiled after. "Oh, sure honey, make sure to eat well~" she smiled back. You sat down and ate with them.

After a while you finished eating with the both of them. You put the dish in the sink giving the plates for your brother to wash. Such a nice sister fr. You packed your bag with water, handkerchiefs, etc. "Mom, I'm going!" You said as you were going to the car. "Alright honey stay safe!" She said worryingly. You checked your phone to look at lee know's chat on where the address is. You turned the car on and drove off where the place is.

(Time skip cause I'm lazy asf)

You arrived at the address where minho texted you. You saw the building and it was quite big. "It must be a big ass gym or something" you said while turning the car off and grabbed your bag. You saw a guard that was guarding the entrance. He bowed and said "Hello, ma'am. It's the first time I've seen you here, are you new?" You bowed back. "Yes, actually. I'm going to see lee minho for dance lessons." You said with a warm smile. "Alright ma'am, you can go in." "Thank you." You said and walked inside. The building was full of busy people, mostly people doing practices.

Since lee know already knows your new to the building, he was waiting for you right after the entrance. "Good afternoon, I'll walk you there myself so you don't get lost." You nodded and walked beside him. You were quite uncomfortable since the people inside the building where staring at you and lee know, whispering things just as like, "does lee know have a girlfriend now?" "She's so pretty, is she new here?" "Ooo she's hot, I want to get her number but lee know is scary. I don't want to die.." "I never knew lee know had a girlfriend." You looked to the ground embarrassed.

"It's okay, it's normal to hear those things since your new, but I'm very flattered to hear people thinking were dating." He smirked and reached for your hand. He was trying to make you less embarrassed but it made you even embarrassed more. You blushed hard and said, "that's not a good thing tho-" "for me it is, it's quite pleasing to hear." He giggled.

You both arrived at the room which is supposed to be a dance practice room. It's bigger than I thought.. You put your bag at the couch nearby and sat. "Now, you may be wondering why I want to give you dance lessons, just you and me, it's cause your good at dancing. I want to teach you some tricks and tips to get better at dancing." "Even tho my passion is not really dancing, I guess I could go with that." You said. He signaled you to stand up and go to him so you could start.

He teached you some choreography and you were following him well, you were doing great until you messed up a little. "You did a mistake, here this is how to do it." He went closer to you and you blushed. He positioned your hands were it is right and you were just staring at him, blushing. "Why? Falling for me already?" He said which made you more embarrassed. "U-uhm-" "it's alright, I rather see you be honest in your feelings rather than hiding it." He backed away and stated to teach you again. Fucking hell. You sighed.

After for a few hours and your done with the lessons. "That's it for today. We could do it again next week." (Okay bye that sounds weird) "alright, thank you for today!" You hugged him lightly and he smiled and hugged back. "Stay safe out there." You nodded and you both waved at each other and you walked back to go to your car and go home.

You enjoyed his lessons, he was really nice and was really good at teaching. You looked forward for next week.

(Now that's a lot of fan service LOL)
(New update! I just noticed that the dance outfit didn't appear, so I'm really sorry about it for the people who didn't see it the first time.)