𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖. 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔

(Hi 👽)

You hurriedly ran away from the music classroom, embarrassed and red as a tomato. What was that all about..? But he was so handsome tho, shit I can't fall in love with almost everyone in the school!

You stopped for a little as you gasped for air. Still thinking about what happened, you just sigh and tried to look for the gym. Hmm, where's the gym at? You looked around all over your surroundings, looking confused, someone came over to you and tapped your shoulder. You looked at your back to see someone standing.

(Yea I know he's sitting I can't find anymore pictures alr 😔)

Based on his looks, he's a teacher... "Ah! G-good morning!.." He looked at you, tilting his head. He acts like a cat..? He's the same as Felix.. You thought. "Do you need help with anything?" He asked, "oh! Uh, I was just finding the gym, but I can't find it.." You giggled akwardly, "well, I guess it's perfect timing. Is your next class pe? If so I'm the pe teacher. I could walk you there." "Oh but uhm-" he started to walk but looked at you with a face, 'aren't you coming?" You sighed and catched up with him.

This is quite embarrassing.. He's one of the handsome teachers too.. His fangirls are gonna fucking kill me when they saw us walking together..! You were looking at the ground trying to avoid any eye contact. There was a long silence, but he broke it.
"I forgot to ask but are you the new student?" You nodded. He hummed. "I see.. I'm Lee Minho. I already told you on what subject I teach, but I mainly focus on teaching my students how to dance. What about your name?" He said with a straight face. He had a quite cold tone when he was talking but he was kind. "I'm y/n park.. It's nice to meet you sir Minho." You smiled at him

He hummed again in response. After a few minutes of walking to the gym, you guys finally arrived. You sped up a little because you didn't want people to think that you both walked together. It would spread rumors around the school.. On the bright side, the people in the gym were pretty busy so they didn't actually care that much.

While lee know was checking stuff probably the attendance while he was still at the door. You hurriedly go to your locker, and then bathroom to change into your gym clothes for a sec.

Lee know walked inside the gym, taking everyones attention. He walked in front of the other people and they stopped what they were doing. Looking at Lee know telling him that they were ready to listen. Of course you just did what the others do. He cleared his throat. "We don't have lessons for today but instead, we'll practice dancing." He said calmly, you weren't really confident about your dancing skills so you decided to go to the back but the ones who were like you got dragged gently by Lee know. "I need to see you guys all dance so no dancing in the back. Got it?" You all nodded. Oh no... You got quite anxious but clearly they won't notice you right?

Lee know set up the projecter, the music, and the dance you will follow. After for a while, he started the video that was projecting on the wall. You all started to dance while you were dancing shyly. You felt your heart was about to explode of nervous ness. You thought he was looking at the others but he was literally focused on YOU. your heart got even faster. He was staring at you. You were trying look at other directions but you just can't focus because of him. You blushed lightly, he saw you blushing and immediately smriked. You were of course embarrassed the whole time.

About 3 minutes passed and lee know gave you all a 10 minute break. You were glad that you could finally take a seat. Your legs were practically swelling at that point. You took a water bottle that was handed out by your other classmates and sat down.

*time skip*

Class was finished. You were about to go out the gym but lee know told you to stay a little longer. "I have some things to tell you." Wait, was I bad at my performance?? Why do I get called all the time, this happened at music class too... You started to panic. You gulped as you slowly went to lee know. He was waiting for you, after you went to him, he leaned into you, making you jump. "Your good at dancing. You'll probably be the top in my class." You bowed to him saying thank you. "Yknow I never held a private dance lessons, but do you want to have private lessons with me on weekends?" He said camly. He was like.. Flirting with you at the same time not. "O-oh! U-uhm.. " you were still thinking about it, but having private lessons with one of the hottest teachers in school was like a dream come true to you.

"S-sure.. I guess I could." His faced turned quite happy. "Alright I'll see you on Saturday and Sunday then." He then walked out the gym. Your eyes followed him as he went out. Little did you know someone was watching you both talk. "Felix?! Since when did you come here wtf-" you got shocked to see it was Felix. "Well, I got caught.. " you sighed. " were you eavesdropping us?" "Let's not talk about that! I was waiting for you here but I saw you talking with Sir minho.." "Wait- did you hear anything?" You panicked. "Not really, I couldn't hear anything since you both were far away from the entrance, did you get in trouble again?" "What? No! I need to make up an excuse for Felix.. I'm sorry Felix I can't tell you this one.. He was just telling me that I did great on my performance, he was also saying that I might be a top student of his.. " you giggled nervously. "Well that makes sense, we do have dance practices sometimes and your really good!" "Hehe, thank you Felix ^^" "hm! Let's go before we get late!" You nodded and you both sped up to go to the next class.

(Another fan service chapters HAHA why not 😩)