𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟒. 𝑨 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆

Part two of the previous chapter!

This will have a lot of headcanons I have for Felix so it may or may not be accurate to what he would actually do.

Two chapters for today because I love you guys 🙁
——————————————————————

She asked as Felix opened the door in the passenger seat, waiting for her to get in.

"Nothing, nothing. Don't mind it."

(Y/n) POV:

I raised an eye brow in slight confusion, but noticing he opened the passenger seat for me, so I sat down. I watched Felix as he went back to the other side, getting in his seat himself.

The question was still in my head, but I shrugged it off—hoping Hyeon didn't whisper anything threatening to Felix.

Felix started the engine, before driving off some where. The ride was pretty much silent for a few moments, it wasn't long until I broke the silence.

"Where are we going by the way?" I asked as I looked at him with a soft small smile on my lips. He took a quick glance at me before putting his eyes on the road again.

"To the mall. I thought it would be good to make it casual and fun." He smiles.

Damn, he knows me well.

I nodded, getting his point. "You know me real well huh?" I chuckled after the sentence I spoke. He replied with soft laughter as well.

"Of course, why couldn't I?" He exclaimed.

Time skip cause I'm lazy as hell

We arrived in the mall, Felix took his time to park the car then leaving his seat to open the passenger door. I thanked him and he smiled as a reply.

We started walking out of the parking lot and went inside the mall. It looked like Felix already had everything planned. We were walking around the mall, before Felix stopped for a second.

"Are you hungry or do you want to shop first?" I took a moment to think, but I made my mind. "We could eat first, then just have some snacks later, if that's what you want, of course." I smiled. He seemed to be fond of the idea as well.

He nodded his head, leading me to a restaurant that wasn't really that fancy like Changbin once dragged me into—although the interior of the inside was cozy and comfortable.

Felix leads me to a table with two chairs. He pulls the chair and asked me to sit down.

Hehe. What a gentleman he is.

His new gestures were surprising. Usually Felix would be the type of guy to get shy whenever it comes to things like these. It was adorable, seeing a new side of his personality today.

I sat down on the chair as Felix sits in front of me, having that usual smile plastered on his face every millisecond I see him. Not like I was complaining..

It wasn't long until the waitress approaches us—greeting us with a welcoming smile as she asks us our order.

As Felix and I completed our orders, the waitress bows and leaves our table. I watched her as she left, bringing my gaze back to Felix who looked nervous.