𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔. 𝑶𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆

(Hi :DD I know it's been a while since I last did a chapter but here's a new one LMAO I got lazy so sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ))

You woke up, and do the things you do everyday for school as always. You ate breakfast with your family as you and your brother went to the car and drove off for school. I wonder who would I meet next?
You asked yourself.. You were looking forward to meet more people and of course to hand out with Felix too. You remembered what happened yesterday when he walked you to your house. He wasn't that far from your home. I wouldn't say your neighbors but you both of your houses are close.

You smiled, thinking about your friendship with Felix. He still promises it even tho be said that while we're still in middle school. A flash back filled your mind.

"Why did you take me here in the rooftop? " You asked, "I have something important to tell you!.. But before that.... Here!" He pulled out something, it was a.. Flower? "A pretty flower for you! Don't worry, I didn't pick this up at any place, we have flowers from our garden and I asked permission to pick one up! Hehe" he giggled.

He asked if he could put the beautiful f/c (flower color) flower on me, and of course I said yes! He put it slowly next to my ear as I began to blush lightly. "It looks perfect!" "Really?" He nodded happily. "But I still have something to tell you." "What is it? I'm all ears."he took your hand, making you blush as he said these sweet words.

" I promise to stay by your side forever and ever! I will never leave you y/n!" You got frozen shocked. Still holding his hand, you got emotional since Felix was your only close friend. Making new friends was quite hard for you in middle school, but he was the only one who reached out. He pulled out his finger, making the pinky promise hand gesture. You pinky promised him too, you trusted him. You adore him.

Ah! Stop thinking about him y/n! "Wtf are you smiling about?" Hyeon said as he looks at you. "Mind your own business you mf" he still stared at you in disgust.

(IT REMINDED ME OF THIS HYUNJIN MEME 😭)

You then minded your own business instead. Waiting to arrive at school.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You got to school for after a while and of course meeting Felix who was waiting for you at the entrance. As always, he greets you and your brother and also asks what your schedule is. "Uhm, I have music and pe as the first two subjects." "Aw too bad we don't have the same first two, what about the afternoon classes?"

You checked your phone, "art and.. Korean class." Felix widened his eyes. "I have those too!" God is on my side today! (This is Felix btw) you giggled and he laughed with you. "Well I guess we should get going. We don't want to be late right?" Felix nodded. You both parted ways as you began to walk at the music room.

After a few minutes you arrived early like always, there were a lot of instruments around the room. You want to try the piano but some people are using it. It's embarrassing to ask for your turn so you decided to use the guitar instead.

You weren't really a professional guitarist but you did knew some songs. You used to sing and play the guitar when you were younger. You remember playing a song for Felix. You smiled at tried the guitar. You didn't want to drag any attention to you so you tried to play it as quite as possible. You tried to remember some songs that you knew back then and you did remember something. (Insert any song here 😔)

But then suddenly someone came in. He looked really young. He's the music teacher I think. It's quite obvious already so-

Who's this teacher? Find out in the next chapter! Hehe 😍

(Another short chapter sorry! I'm like writing this legit 11:26 in the evening and I'm hungry.)