Part 4

PART 4

(time lapse: evening)

Rishita entered the house and found it totally dark. She called out raavi and dhara but none of them answered. She called out again and was answered back by krish that one of the phases of house had gone and all family members went to kanta kaki's house for Navratri function. He asked her to get ready. Rishita went to her room and got ready.

She came out of her room and heard loud party music. She got confused. As she steped forward, all lights opens and she found that whole house was beautifully decorated. She rushed to the hall and got surprised as krish and raavi shouted 'surpriseeeeeeee'. Everyone came out and rishita was happily shocked. Everyone got dressed in black. Dhara tells her that all were very happy for her and wish that she becomes successful in her life. Rishita thanked everyone and hugged dev. Dev hands over her a beautiful party wear and asked her to change. Rishita quickly changed and came. Suman's asks dhara about shiva to which dhara replied that he'll be arriving shortly. Prafulla and anita arrives. They wished rishita. Prafulla didn't want to attend the party but she was told that shiva's prospective wife will also be there, so she came just to see that girl.

Everyone was chatting when krish shouted "shiva aa gya.........ab party start hogi...yeahhhhhh". Everyone turned around him and got shocked. He was dressed up in his usual style – shirt, vest and denims. Only raavi was happy at this shock. She couldn't take off her eyes from him. He was looking damn handsome in the black shirt. Yes, the black shirt she gifted him before their divorce. She observed him from head to toe- black shirt with white vest and light blue denim. She was just staring like a puppy when dhara went up to him. Dhara asked shiva that why he didn't wear the suit she brought for him? Shiva answered that he was bit uncomfortable in them and he found them not suiting him and his character. He mentions that he is according to the theme as he was wearing black. Gautum and suman agrees with him. Dhara also agrees but was sad as she wanted to see her child in suit but she knew that he comfort was more important.

Shiva's eyes searched for raavi. His eyes landed on raavi who was staring at him. He too observed her from head to toe. She wore a beautiful black dress with her hair tied up in a bunn. They both looked each other till krish called them for dance. Krish played 'sweety tera drama' and dev, gautum and he start dancing. Rishita, dhara and anita joined them respectively. Shiva and raavi stood on opposite sides secretly taking glance on each other.

(whole dance sequence is same as in show. But here dhara didn't ask them to dance. They were apporched by family in starting of second para and they danced)

all the family ended up dancing around suman.

Now this was time for cake cutting. Krish brought the cake. Rishita was about to cut the cake when prafulla intrupted. She said that rishita can't cut cake as the girl, shiva's would-be wife, hadn't arrived till now. Raavi got furious at this. Her own maasi was willing her husband to marry someone else. Prafulla added that there is no use to waitng for her as she won't come. She adds, "ab iss jungalee, gawar se kaun shaadi karega......har koi meri bachi ki tarah seedha sadha toh nhi hota, neh". Shiva looked at her furiously and then turned his gaze towards who looked shocked. Raavi took stand for shiva this time and asked her maasi not to create a scene here. If she wanted to ruin their happy moments, then she can leave. Shiva's heart raced at this. Chipkali took stand for him.He was happy at this and it was evident by his small smile.

Raavi asked rishita to cut cake saying that her family is with her, there was no need of anyone else. Suman intruded her saying that the girl she chose for shiva will soon be part of their family.Raavi felt bad, infact very bad. Rishita asks everyone to come and cut the cake together. Raavi looked shiva with sad face whereas shiva had a smile on his face. Raavi was confused that for what he was smiling, for her taking stand for him or for that girl? raavi was too angry, sorry, jealous to process anything.Only anita noticed raavi whereas shiva was only noticed by dhara. Rishita cut the cake and fed it to everyone. Raavi too fed cake to rishita and walked away to wash her hands. As she was going she saw shiva heading towards table of snacks, smiling. She was not sure but she thought that it was because of that girl. She was furious.

She was looking at him without realising that she was about to collide with decoration. She walked forward and her hand touched the lighting which were hot. She got startled as she felt the burn. anita who was observing everything came too raavi immediately and asked "jalaa kya....". raavi stared at her in shock. How come she knew that I was jealous? She thought. Anita again asked "haath jala kya.......".raavi immediately said no and went towards kitchen leaving anita smiling at her innocence. Shiva was enjoying snacks with the repeat telecast of raavi taking stand for him. He was thinking about that only when dhara came and asked him "acha laga?". Shiva saw her with shock. How come Bhabhi know that I was happy as raavi took stand for me? he thought. "khana acha laga?" dhara said pointing towards plate. He sighed and nodded his head in yes. Dhara gave him smile and left nodding her head in 'iss ladke ka kuch nhi ho sakta' and laughing.

Party was not over yet. Krish asks rishita and dev to do a romantic couple dance. Rishita refuses as she was feeling shy but dev asked her to do. Everyone in family including suman encouraged her and finally rishita agrees. Krish played 'tujhe kitna chahnelage hum'.

dil ka dariya beh hi gya,

ishq ibaadat ban hi gya,

khud ko mujhe tu sop de,

meri zarrorat tu ban gya......

Dev-rishita got lost in each other other as they danced. Everyone enjoyed their dance. Raavi was also happy to see them. She turned her eyes towards shiva who was looking them. Shiva eyes fell on raavi who was looking him with pleading eyes. He tried to read her eyes. Her eyes were asking him to dance with her. Shiva acknowledged her request and headed towards her. He stood in front of her giving a beaming smile, took her hand in his and dragged her to the dance floor. Dev-rishita saw this and left dance floor for shivi.

Iss jagha aa gyi chahte ab meri,

Cheen lunga tumhe saari duniya se hi......

Shiva-raavi were lost in each other. They danced without any care or concern. They both gave each other a big beaming smile. Raavi loved this. They were very close to each other. She loved this proximity.

tere saath ho jayenge khatam,

tujhe kitna chahene lage hum

as lyrics finished, shiva sat on his one knee, took her hand in his, kissed it and said "I LOVE YOU RAAVI". Raavi was too happy and replied "I LOVE YOU TOO SHIVA" when she felt someone tapping on her shoulder. She turned around and found was krish saying "cute hain na" to which she replied yes giving a beaming smile and turned her face only to see dev proposing rishita in front of everyone and shiva was standing on side smilng at them. Wait, what? It was a dream!!!!!!!!!!