Part 5

Party was over and everyone headed to their room for rest. Raavi lied down on her cot tensed. Her dream was bothering her too much. Why her heart wants something which can't be hers? Why isn't it accepting that she and shiva can't be together? She felt sadness and jealousy at the same time. Sadness because she thought shiva hates her and jealousy because that girl. She can't even imagine shiva with someone else but can't say this because of her self-respect.For once she can keep her self-respect aside and confess, she thought, but what about the fact that he hates her, what about heart break. Though she knows everything but she didn't have the strength to listen it from his mouth. Tears flowed down her eyes and he slowly drifted to sleep.

Elsewhere, shiva was sitting on his mattress smiling. Moments that he spent with raavi were flashing in front of his eyes. He was happy as raavi stood for him. It was not first time, but still every time she did this he felt proud. He lied and closed his eyes but got startled. Same thing was happening again. As he closed his eyes,he again saw the last part of his dream. He was going crazy again. He went out of the room and saw raavi sleeping in the hall.He sat on the swing and keep looking at her. He just stared and stared her andfell asleep on the swing. She was relief to the fear of his heart. His heart wants her to be in front of him always.

Next morning, all were set for normal day. Everyone had breakfast and left for the work. Raavi and shiva were already worried because of their uncontrollable feelings and top of that suman called that girl in today's garba function. Raavi was furious, jealous and sad at the same time. She can't listen her name and she is going to come home today. What on the earthis bholenaath planning for? Can't He wait for their divorce? Shiva was least interested in all this. He tried to make his maa understand that he doesn't want to get married again but she is stubborn. He finally gave up and decided to ignore this topic. He felt that one day maa will understand his dilemma.Raavi and shiva did their work with heavy heart. They just can't got of their confusion. The confusion was about - should I confess my feeling?what if he/she rejects? It's not necessary for him/her to feel the same. What should I do?

It was evening and function starts. Kirti also came. Rishita was happy to see her but suman was still angry about what happened with krish whereas krish is busy admiring kirti. Shiva and gautum notice this. They warns him tobe in control other wise he will get into a big trouble like dev and they smirks. Krish laughed at this. Kanta kaki came with a girl. Kanta kaki introduced her as disha, the girl suman chose for shiva. Raavi, who was smiling at her initialy, turned pale. she was shocked. Whole family was shocked. Shiva frowned at this. He left the place immediately without getting in others notice. Anita also arrived. Disha touched suman's feet and suman introduced herto everyone. Raavi wasn't able to take this anymore, she left and headed to the kitchen. Anita followed. Raavi was angrily serving the juice in glass when anita came.

An: (making a fake angry face) kya din aa gye hai mere bhi?..............main aayi aur meri behn ne mujhe dekha tak nhi.....(as she entered the kitchen)

Ra: (noticing her pressence) aap aa gye di.........aisa nhi hai, bas main kaam busy ho gyi thi.....dhyaan nhi gya(continuing the work)

An: (sarcasticly) hn bahut busy thi tu.........dekha maine............kisi ko ghurne me..............

Raavi saw her with awkwardness. She took the tray and rushed out of the kitchen.

An: (to herself) kab samjhegi tu raavi...............accept karle........kahin bahut derr na ho jaye............

Elsewhere, kanta was trying introduce disha to shiva but whole family was trying their level best to stop this, but no one can disobey suman. Kantadragged shiva in front of disha. Disha says hi forwarding her hand towards him but shiva folded his hand and replied her as if someone kept gun on hishead. Kahan phasa diya maa, he thought.

Krish played music and all started doing garba. Shiva and disha, who were standing on side, were dragged by kanta on the dance floor. Raavi noticed this. Though shiva was dancing reluctantly, raavi was very sad to see them together. Though he was dancing with disha, but his eyes were searching atraavi. Raavi can't take this anymore. She left dance in b/w and ran upstairs to terrace. Anita observed her and followed. Shiva, who was looking at raavi continuously, found her missing. He got tensed and was about to leave the dance floor when suman stopped him. He couldn't say no to his mother but he looked all around to find her.

Raavi reached terrace and fell down on the floor as if she was scattered. Anita came near her to console her but raavi asked her to go. She says that she wants to stay alone for some time. She requested anita to leave. Anita leaves her alone considering her request. Raavi want to cry in alone,want her heart to get a little light. She was stuck in a mess. How could shechoose one of these: love and self-respect? No she can't. she cried and cried.

Anita came down with sad face and was noticed by dhara. Dhara asked her that what happened. Anita recited the whole story. Dhara was shocked to all this. She says anita to come with her and tell all this to shiva. She says thathe need to feel raavi's pain and agony. They both headed towards shiva when they heard a loud sound from the mcb box which just under the staircase of the house. Shiva and dev head to check out but till then fire broke out because of a short circuit. The fire was spreading very fast.

Sh & dev : (shouting)jaldi ghr se bahar niklo.......aag lagne waali hai.........gaumbi jaldi fire brigade karo...........krish jaldi sabko baahar le ja...

Everyone panics and rushes out. Shiva didn't know where was raavi. He got more tensed. Anita, only one who knew that raavi was upstairs, ran in that direction. Shiva was about to say krish to find raavi when he saw anita heading towards the stairs which was on fire the most.

Sh: (shouting at anita and holding her) aeee anita.......kya kar rhihai.........paagal ho gyi hai....tujhe bahar jaane ko bola............(pushing her towards door)

An: (screaming) shiva raavi upar chat pe hai................