Part 8

Doctor came out of the room talking to nurse. They found their expression somewhat serious. Everyone wasm afraid whereas raavi was hopeful. As soon as the nurse left, they all gathered around the doctor start asking about shiva's health. Doctor was still silent.

They were all asking so many question that doctor was not able to speak. Finally, they all stopped their interrogation and doctor got a chance to speak. He told that shiva was out of danger and he may get consciousness by night. But still they have to keep under observation and after test reports are normal only then they can discharge shiva. Everyone was very happy. They thanked god. Raavi was overwhelmed. She knew that shiva will always keep his promise. Disha was there too. She was also happy. She went to raavi and hugged her. raavi too didn't resist. Disha took raavi to side away from family as she want to talk.

Di: (smiling) thank god!!Shiva thik hai.........(kept her hand on her shoulder) tum thik ho

Ra: (casually without any expressions) hmmm..........

Di: ek baat puchu raavi...........tum shiva se pyaar karti ho na?......................

Raavi looked with all her amazement.

Di: (smiling) aise kya dekh rahi ho.......tum dono ko dekh ke saaf pata lag jata hai...........dono ek dusre se bahut pyaar karte ho..............jis tarha shiva bina kisi cheez ki parvaah kare tumhe bachane chala gya aur jis tarha tum shiva ke liye paresaan ho na .....usse pata chalta hai hai ki tum dono hi ek dusre se kitna pyaar karte ho............bas bol nhi paa rahe ho........main shiva se nhi kah sakti abhi....isliye tumhe bol rahi hu......ussebata do.........main toh iss shaadi se khud backout kar lungi..............par kaki uske liye koi aur le aayegi...........tumhare paas time hai.......bol do usse jo bhi tumhare mann me hai......kuch mat chupaana usse..............

As disha said this , she left raavi in dilemma. 'was she right? Did shiva really loved her?' she thought and remembered the moment when shiva didn't care himself and protected her. Shewas too confused.

That night, Ravi and gautum stayed back in hospital at night. Gautum was taking a nap outside the room whereas raavi was sitting beside shiva holding his hand and head down.

The darkness in front of shiva's eyes slowly started disappearing. He slowly opened his eyes to find raavi beside him, with head down. He recalled what happened the last time hewas in consciousness. He was glad that she was fine. Slowly, he tugged her hairs behind her ears making her wake up. She saw him and her eyes filled up.

Ra: (with teary eyes andhusky voice) shiva!!!! tu thik hai na? .........kaisa feel ho raha hai?..........main doctor ko bulati hu......

As she got up shiva held her and and signed her to sit. Raavi didn't protest and sat at the chair. They maintained 2min silence. Shiva was still holding her hand tightly.

Ra: (shifting closer tohim) shiva......kuch chahiye tujhe?........paani du?........(concerned)

Shiva nodded his head in yes. Raavi make him drink water carefully. Some of water spilled on shiva by mistake so raavi cleaned it softly with towel. Shiva looked the innocent figure in front of him. No matter what, each time he saw her, she looked equally mesmerising.

Sh: (low tired voice)raavi......tu thik hai?....

Raavi's eyes welled at this.

Ra: (teary eyes)shiva..........khud ki halat aisi ho rahi hai....aur meri chinta kar raha hai.........(with angry tone) uss din vo stunt karne ki kya zaroorat thi....mujhe dhakka mara diya khud vahin khada rah gya.........(turned her face in annoyance)

Sh: tune mere sawaala ka jawab nhi diya.........tu thik hai raavi?.....(this time with greater force)

Ra: (turning towards him and with loud voice) nhi hu......nhi hu main thik...........tujhe kya lagta hai main thik-

Raavi stopped as nurse entered the room and then called doctor to check him. Raavi silently went out of the room and cried. How could she be okay when he was in such condition? How can he even think that she was fine? She remember how shiva saved her everytime. But she didn't want to misinterpret this care as love as she did in dev's case. She didn't want a heartbreak again.

After doctor left, raavi went inside the room and saw shiva lying on the bed with closed eyes. Raavi went near him and her hand unknowingly caressed his hair. This made shiva sleepmore peacefully.

Next morning, pandyas arrived. They all met shiva. all were there but not raavi. disha was also there but not willing. She was forcefully called by suman. Suman asks everyone to leave shiva and disha alone for some time.

Disha sat beside shiva but there was a silence for few minutes before disha broke the ice.

Di: (smiling) feeling better?........

Shiva nodded his head in yes.He was not interested in talking to her. His mind was completely occupied bychipkali who didn't came to see her since morning. Shiva was continuously looking at door. Disha observed this.

Di: (smiling) sayad ab raavi dopehar tak aayegi..........teen din baad aaj gyi hai ghar ........thak gyi thi.........

Shiva looked her in amazement. How come she knows that he was waiting for raavi? Disha detected his question.

Di: (smirks) aise kya dekh rahe ho?............sab ko dikhta hai.......bas sayad tum dono ko nhi dikhta....jis tareeke se tumne us din raavi ko bachaya.....koi bhi bata dega ki tumhare mann mekya hai..........aur jis tareeke se raavi pichle teen rahi hai use bhi sab pata chal jata hai........shiva, ho sake toh accept karlo aur bol do isse phele kaki humara rishta pakka kar de(pleading look)........main nhi chahti ki kaki humare rishte ki baat aage badaye.......take care........

Disha left leaving him in confusion. He didn't know what to say or do. He thought and thought for long time. His thought process broke when raavi entered the room.