Part 9

Disha left leaving him in confusion. He didn't know what to say or do. He thought and thought for long time. His thought process broke when raavi entered the room. Last night he was unable to see her properly as it was dark. But now he looked her head to toes.She was fine, just had some burns on hand and rest she was okay. Raavi, who entered the room, was glued after seeing him. Her heart, which was aching till now, was now relieved. She went to him and sat beside him. they both just looked each other for a minute. Suddenly, his eyes fell on the burns of her hands. They not so as mere as he thought. He lifted his hand and touched her burns to which she pulled off her hand as it hurts.

Sh: (on realising that she was hurt) sorry sorry.......main bas vo......

Ra: (clamly) it's okay..............

Sh: kaafi lagi hogi tujhe?.........

Ra: (smirks) hn lagi toh hai...par isse jayada nhi(pointing towards his injuries)

Shiva gave a slight smile at this and saw her with satisfaction. The satisfaction was of her being safe.He felt the pain, he suffered when that decoration piece fell on him. he can't even imagine her bearing that pain, that shock. He knew she was strong but still. Raavi took a look over him. he was badly injured. She wanted to cry. It was getting more and more difficult to hold back her tears. She wanted to take away all his pain. She couldn't help and finally cried in front of him.

Sh: (worriedly) raavi kya hua?...........aise rone kyun lagi?...........

Ra: (slapping his arm)mujhse puch raha hai ki thik hu ya nhi, dard hora hai ya nhi.........par apna aap ko kuan dekhe ga.............mujhe nhi pta tha shiva ki tune bebkoofi me phd kar rakhi hai..........

Sh: (like a small baby)raavi, main vo-

Ra: chup.......bikul chup......ek sabd nhi.......(angrily)........shiva, tune mujhe akele dhakka de diya...........saath rehne ko kaha tha na.......toh akele kyun bhej diya mujhe............stunt perform karna tha na tujhe toh...agr tujhe kuch ho jata.....jayada halt kharab ho jaati, sorry vo toh ho hi gyi thi...........(fresh tears rolled down her cheeks)........lekin nhi tujhe to-

Raavi shushed as shiva kept his finger on her lips. As soon as she muted, he wiped her tears. He was happy that she was concerned.

Sh: (smiling) main thik hu raavi.........

Ra: (removing his hand)shiva...tu-

Raavi stopped as doctor entered the room. Doctor examined shiva asked the nurse to get discharge papersready. Raavi's face lit up at this.

*******************************************

Shiva was finally back to home. The house was under maintenance because of that accident. Everyone was happy as shiva was back home. Disha was also there. She wanted to get away from all this but she was pushed into this mess by kanta kaki. The main problem was that she didn't have a valid reason to say no for alliance and she wanted shiva to confess his feelings to raavi and then to family. She just came to pandya niwas to mark her presence. Doctor said that shiva has to take complete bed rest for at least two days and one person should be by his side. Now the question was who is going to take care of shiva. dhara can't as she was alreadypregnant and rishita had to go to the job. Seeing everyone so worried for him,shiva says that he is fine and there is no need of this.

Sh: (casaully) areee, aap log aise kyu paressan ho rahe ho......main bilkul thik hu........mujhe ye bed rest kina koi jaroorat nhi hai...........main chala store....(gets up) teen din ho gaye mai-

He stopped as he saw everyone giving him death glares. He sat back giving a puppy look.

Dh: (angrily) khabardaar jo teen din tak dukaan ka naam bhi liya toh.......

Ga: hn shiva...main dev aur kaka hai .......

Kr: (teasing) hn bhai, tu ghar pe rah.........vaise bhi Bhabhi ko bachane ke chakkar me tere anjar panjar dhile hog aye hai.....

Shiva threw a pillow on himsaying "tu phir bola....." and raavi looked down blushing and embarrassing at the same time.

Su: hn beta.......tu yahin rahega....teen din tak koi kaam nhi........aur disha hai na.....vo tera dhyaan rakhegi.....haina disha?........

All face fell. Shiva, raavi and disha, all of them got tensed cum annoyed. Disha was now stuck. After knowing that shiva-raavi love each other, she didn't want to come between them.She need to get out of the mess tha tsuman had created.

Disha: (tried to be genuine) I am really sorry kaki........main jaroor shiva ka khayaal rakhne ko ruk jaati but mujhe apne college ke kuch kaam pure karne hai isliye next ek hafta main kaafi busy rahungi...........

Su: (believing in her excuse) acha.....koi nhi............ye maarkundi gay hai na........ye dekh legi shiva ko.....ab aisa todi hai ki do din shiva ka dhyaan rakhe gi toh talaq ruk jayega........

Raavi's face, that got lit up at disha's excuse, fell down again. Shiva observed her sadness.

Sh: (acting normally) sahi kaha maa.......aur disha do din mera dhyaan rakh bhi leti toh shaadi thodi ho jaati...........

Suman and raavi didn't get the sarcasm but disha did. She raised her eyebrows in amazement and passed a smirk to him. Her expression were clearly saying 'wah shiva.......sahi ja rahe ho.......'.

Shiva was resting on his bed with his eyes closed when raavi entered. Shiva opened his eyes and saw raavi coming inside with a glass. His eyes widen as he knew was there in the glass. It was surely that bitter decoction that dhara Bhabhi makes whenever anyone in gets physically hurt to fasten the healing.

Sh: (climbed up on the bed)nhi................agr tu mujhe ye kawada kada pilaane layi hai toh yahin se mud ja....kyunki main toh isse peene se raha.......

Raavi chuckled at his baby like tantrums.

Ra: (laughing at him) shiva.....tuna bikul chote bache ki tarha behave kar raha hai.........chal neeche utar......aur chupchap ye peele......

Sh: (like a stubborn small kid) tujhe badi hasi aa rahi hai.......dekh raavi, mai ye kadwa kada nhi peeunga.......kitna kadwa hota hai ye.....yukk

Raavi kept the glass onside table and climbed on bed to get him down. Shiva starts running around the room and raavi runs behind him to catch him. Finally, she caught him but both got misbalanced and fell on the bed. Raavi fell on the top of him. For a moment there world stopped for both them. They both got lost in each other's eyes. They just looked and looked and looked. There was a peaceful silence in the room right now.

This silence broke whenshiva felt an acute pain in his head.