Part 10

This silence broke when shiva felt pain in his head. He held his head. Raavi got too worried. She made him sit properly in comfortable position.

Ra: (worriedly) shiva tu thik toh hai na..........bahut dard ho raha hai kya..........(gets up to call someone) main kisi ko bulati hu.......

Sh: (holds her hand) main thik hu..........tu yahin baith........mere saath........

He was now okay. May this pain be because falling. Raavi didn't protest. She beside him. Her eyes welled up with fresh tears. Shiva felt her tears falling on his palm.

Sh: (wiping her tears) ro kyun rahi hai?........main thik hu.........thoda sa dard hua tha, girne ki vajha se...........

Ra: (angrily) tu gadheda hai.........aisi halt me idhar udhar bhagna zarrori hai?............jayada lag jaati toh?........

Sh: (curiously)toh?.........toh kya?.......

Raavi looked away shyly.

Sh: (turning her face towards her) bata na?......toh, kya?..........tujhe kyun itna fark padta hai?..........mujhe dard hota hai toh tujhe kyun bura lagta hai.......kyun teen din me na sahi se khaya na soyi..........kyun hai tujhe itni fikr meri?..........

Raavi looked him with sadness in eyes. The sadness of not being able to put her heart out. Her self-respect was still over powering her. Raavi ignored the question and turned to leave. She was about open the door when she heard shiva's painful scream.She turned around to find him clutching onto his head and screaming in pain.

Ra: (terrified) shiva kya hua?......achanak se ye dard kyun ho raha hai?.......main gaumbi ko bulati hu........

Sh: (held her hand stopping her) nhi......phele tu mere sawaal ka jawab de..........sach sach jawab de........(clutching his head from other hand)aahhhh........aaa

Ra: shiva kya kar raha hai?..........jaane de.....teri haalat bigad rahi hai......please haath chod shiva....(tries to free her hand)

Sh: (tighten his grip) nhiphele tu bata.....tujhe kyun fark padta hai?......aaahhh(holding his head)....mere dard me hone se tujhe kyun fark padta?.........kyun tu mere liye teen din paresaan rahi?....aaaa(in pain)...kyun?......bol raa- raavi kyun?.......

Ra: (subconsciously almost screaming) kyunki main tujhse pyaar karti hu shiva............sun liya sach ab to chod mera haath.....mujhe bulane de kisiko please......

Raavi freed her hand and was about to get up from bed hurriedly when shiva again held her hand and pulled her back forcefully. This time she landed on top of him.

Sh: (mischievously) aise kaise chod du?........ab jab tune bol diya hai toh ab bikul nhi chodunga........

Raavi's eyes widen at this.How come he became so normal in a second? He was yelling in pain few second before and now he was so normal. Raavi was shocked as shiva gave her a naughty smile. He was acting, he was pretending to be ill. Just to make her confess, he almost took her breath. She was too angry now.

Ra: (sat up erect) shiva,tu...............pagal hai tu(yelling)........jaan leli thi meri.......aisa naatak kaun karta hai?.........

Shiva couldn't do anything but laugh. He laughed out loud. Her face at that time and now was watch worthy.

Raavi just couldn't take this anymore. First of he made her scare till death, then he is laughing as ifhe has seen some joker. As shiva was laughing, raavi took the glass of decoction and made him drink it in one go. She did it so rapidly that shiva didn't got anytime to protest or stop her.

Ra: (angrily)ye le.......pee isse......bahut maja aa raha tha na......ab le......

Shiva made disgusting face after drinking it. Raavi angrily left the room leaving an annoyed shiva behind.That decoction tasted worst. Yukk.

Raavi reached kitchen murmuring in anger. She paced around the kitchen when she realised what she said infront of shiva 'kyunki main tujhsepyaar karti hu shiva............'. she thought that she has confessed it but what about him. What would he say? A smile came on her face when she remembered what disha said to her in hospital. Raavi was hopeful. Happiness stayed two seconds as she remembered that she had assumed many things once and the result was not good. She didn't want repeat this mistake again. And also his apology was pending. She felt the need of this. She wanted him to apologize her for his mistakes and wanted to rectify her mistake too. She decided to confront him as soon as possible.

Raavi entered the room and found him asleep. She got annoyed as she wanted to talk to him but no problem,they will talk tomorrow. She sat beside him, caressed his head and said 'maine kah toh diya.....lekin teri feelings bhi jaanani hai mujhe....main khud ko tujh par thopna nhi chahti.......aur itna aasan nhi hai iss rishte ko wapis sawaarna........jo humse galti hui hai unhe bhi sudharana hai...........tujhse pyaar hai shiva, par apni self respect bhi pyaari hai mujhe........kitna bhi pyaar karu tujhse.....wapis toh tere paas tabhi aaungi jab tu pure dil se mujhse maafi maange ga.........maafi toh mujhe bhi maangni hai kuch galtiyoon ki.......bina iss kaam ko pura kiye hum aagenhi bad sakte....'. as she left the room.

*************************************************************************************

Next day, raavi didn't got time to talk to shiva properly. The day was too busy. Suman ordered to conduct a puja for peace of the house. So whole day went in the preparation and puja.Raavi tried several time but failed. Sometimes she tried to talk but shiva ignored her. She was hell annoyed at this. For a moment, she even felt that hewas avoiding her may because he didn't feel the same as she. She quickly washed away this fear and got positive.

Suman wanted shiva and disha to perform puja but disha said she is out station for two days because of some college trip. Only shiva and raavi knew that it was an excuse and both were very thankful to her for this. Suman decided that dev-rishita will do the puja. The whole day went in puja. Raavi was now determinant to talk to shivathe next day. She need to know that what he felt about their relationship.

Next day

Finally, shiva convinced everyone for letting him go to the store. Today raavi was all set to talk to shiva but the problem was that shiva avoiding her since morning. He did thesame thing yesterday to. This annoyed raavi. Whenever raavi tries to go near him, he makes excuse and leave. And once he went to the store there were no chances of talking. Raavi frowned at this.

Whole day, raavi kept thinking to confront shiva. she tried to go to shop too on the pretext of giving lunch but shiva sent dev to collect it. Now raavi was hell frustrated.

At night everyone returned except shiva. suman questions gaumbi about that to which he answered that shiva stayed back to deal with the supplier he'll be back. Everyone ate the dinner and retired to their room. Dhara asked raavi to served shiva dinner when he is home. Raavi was confused at this. How dhara could be so normal when shiva was out in this condition? How come suman was calm? She felt this a bit awkward.

It was 11pm. Shiva was still in store. He was not picking up calls too. This worried raavi. Many negative thought were coming to her mind. She couldn't handle this anymore. She grabbed herphone and left for store. Krish who was sleeping on his cot wake up and texted someone and then he followed raavi.

As she reached the store, she found lights opened and half shutter down. She went inside but didn't find him. She got tensed. As she went insde, krish left the place and went back home. As raavi didn't find shiva, she went to the back room of the store but found it completely dark. She was about to enter when suddenly, she heard the sound of shutter closing.