Part 6

An: (screaming) shiva raavi upar chhat pe hai................

Shiva was shocked for a minute.raavi was upstairs. For a second he felt his fear was becoming true. No, it can't happen, he thought. He didn't see anything, didn't listen to anyone and just ran towards stairs. He removed his waistcoat and used it to blow of the fire on stairs. Whole family kept calling him but he didn't hear a word. As he ran up, he continuously called her. Raavi, who was still crying, heard him and wiped her tears. Shiva finally reached after struggling so much in fire. He found raavi sitting on the floor. He quickly rushed towards her and picked her up and shouted.

Sh: (shouted) tu kya behari hai?......kab se bula raha hu..........kan band hai tere......(raavi was about to speak but stop as shiva continued)....pata hai bhi hai neeche kya hua hai........short circuit ho gya hai..............aadhe jayada ghar aag ki chapet me hai...... chal nikale jaldi.........

Raavi got panicked. They both ran towards the stairs only to find them completely covered with fire.Fire was slowly spreading and in some time it will cover whole first flooralso. She was scared. She clanged to shiva in fear. Shiva found that gaubmi and bhabhi's room was still away from fire. They both rushed inside the room. Shiva tried to find out a blanket in her room and after constant searching he found one blanket only. He took and wrapped it around raavi so that she doesn't catch fire.

Ra: (panicked) shiva tu.....tera kya?..........tere kadpdo me aag lag gyi toh.........

Sh: (wrapping the blanket around her properly) mujhe kuch nhi hoga raavi...........tera safe rehna jaroori hai..........koi sawaal jawab nhi tu bas shanti se mere saath chal baaki main samhaal lunga(giving her assuring look)

As he said, a bulb in the room caught fire,. They both rushed out and found that fire was increasing uncontrollably. They heard family member calling them and saying to come fast as whole house was catching fire with very high speed. They both rushed to the staircase. They both struggled hard to come down. Raavi started coughing because of smoke. Shiva held her from waist protectively. He was continuously encouraging her so that she doesn't panic. They both, after so much struggle,finally reached hall but hall was too covered by fire. Whole decoration was on fire. He protectively held raavi and stepped forward. He saw his three brothers standing in the area near the gate calling him out. They tried to come towards him but fire was too high. He held raavi and headed carefully saving themselves from fire. Raavi was coughing like anything. She was complaining that she was unable to breath. All this made him remember his dream. No, I can't let it happen, no matter what I'll protect her, he thought. Suddenly he heard krish say "shiva, upar dekhhhhh........." and looked up to find that a large piece of decoration was about to fall on them. He got panicked and pushed raavi saying "raavi jaaaaaa.........". As he pushed her, she fell on fire but she didn't catch fire was protected by the blanket. But she was least bothered about her. She turned her face towards shiva who was lying unconscious on floor with a big piece set on fire over him and blood coming out of his head. As she looked him, she screamed "shivvaaaaaaa.........". She was still facing difficulty to breath but she got and tried to run towards shiva but felt someone holding him. It was gaumbi. Gaumbi asked krish to take raavi outside immediately and said that he and dev will rescue shiva. Raavi didn't want to go but krish forcefully dragged her out. Dev and gaumbi rushes to save shiva. By this time, fire brigade was there. An ambulance was also called by fire brigade for the injured people They immediately started the rescue operation. Raavi was continouosly trying to go inside to shiva but everyone was stopping her saying that dev and gaumbi are there, they'll save him. Raavi was continuously crying.Finally with the help of fire brigade, dev & gaumbi rescued shiva and brought him out on the stretcher. Raavi was devastated to see him. His half face was covered blood. She was shocked to the core. She couldn't see this. She felt her world scattering and fell on ground lossing her conciousness.