Part 7

His half face was covered blood. She was shocked to the core. She couldn't see this. She felt her world scattering and fell on ground unconsciously. All family members rushed to the hospital and got both raavi and Shiva admitted. Doctors started their procedure. The doctor who was checking raavi came out of the room after 10 min of check up and said that she fell unconscious as some of the smoke entered her lungs and she had minute injuries too. He asked that who is shiva as raavi was taking his name continuously. Dhara answered him saying that he is her husband and is also admitted right now.

Raavi was lying unconscious. She got startled and woke up, screaming "shivaaaaaa" . she breathed heavily. Everyone, standing outside, heard her voice and got panicked.They entered room to find her terrified. Dhara came to her and caressed her head. Raavi hugs her and start crying. She asks where was shiva and how is he.She tries to get up from the bed but everyone stops her saying that doctor is checking him.

As all of them tried to make raavi calm, nurse enters and tells that shiva's doctor is calling them to update them about shiva's condition. Raavi didn't see anything, just ran out of the room to the doctor asking that how is shiva now. She bombarded doctor so many questions in a single min. rishita and dhara tried to calm down her. But she was not in state of listening anyone. All she wants was her shiva back safe and sound. Doctors finally got opportunity to speak. He says that he doesn't want to make them scare but shiva's condition is in critical condition. He had severe head injuries, burns on skin and got electric shock for a long duration too because of short circuit. Doctor says that they have to keep shiva under observation and they can't say that when shiva will gain consciousness. Doctors say though he is fighting b/w life and death, his family should not lose hope.

Raavi was scattered at this. He fell on her knees and cried uncontrollably.

Ra: (crying so hard that her voice was choking) sab...sab meri galti hai.........meri wajha se shiva ki.....ki yeh halt hai...........mujhe usko apne saath lana chahiye tha........vo paagal gadheda.....mujhe dhakka maar diya aur khud vahin phas gya.......(hugged dhara whowas trying to reason her)........agr shiva ko kuch ho gya na toh main nhi jee paaungi, nhi jee paaungi.........

She cried and cried and finally fell asleep after getting tired.

Whole night passed like this. Raavi got up next day. She was weak physically. She can't stop her tears.The whole scene of shiva saving her went through her eyes. He remembered the khandar where shiva protected her. Suddenly, a relisation struck her. She composed herself and went outside the room.

Everyone was shocked at her behaviour. The girl who was crying recklessly few minutes before was now so calm. rishita went to her and asked her to rest but raavi didn't hear.

Ra: (stiff voice) main bikul thik hu..........aur aap sab aise maayush hoke mat betho.......shiva thik ho jayega...........usse thik hona hoga....... (to gautum) gaumbi, doctor ne kya kaha hai........kabtak hosh aayega shiva ko?....

Ga: (low voice) doctor ne abhi koi surety nhi di hai.....but bol rahe hai ki haalat dheere dheere thik horhi hai, dawai bhi asar kar rhi hai.....

Ra: (with same attitude)thik hai...........kya main andar jaake use mil sakti hu?.....(seeing towards suman to take permission)

Suman didn't protest as she didn't want to do so and nodded her head in yes.

Raavi entered the room and saw shiva lying on the bed motionlessly. Her heart ached but tears didn't fall.She promised herself to be positive. Nothing will happen to her bhoothnaath.Bholenaath can't snatch him from her too. Though he will be of someone else after sometime but his sight is enough for her survival. She sat beside him for10 min but didn't say anything. Dhara entered the room with a plate of food found raavi sitting and looking at shiva. She caressed her head and asked herto eat something. Raavi didn't protest and took plate saying that we need to be strong otherwise when shiva will get fine, he'll be hurt. Dhara's eyes filled up and she hugged her. She asks raavi to take some rest but she refuses and says that she'll we here till he isn't completely okay. Dhara tried to protest but couldn't after seeing her pleading eyes. Dhara left.

Raavi again sat in silence for 10-15 min before she broke it.

Ra: (smiling) tera acha hai shiva...........mujhe persaan karna ho toh bas chup ho jayo.........par teri yeh chupi nhisahi jaati............tu thik ho ja, phir chahe zindagi bahr baat mat karna...........bahut nafrat hai na tujhe mujhse........phir kyun mere liye apni jaan daaw pelagai.......mera kya hai.....tujhse durr hone ke baad toh mujhe zinda laash ki tarah rehna hai......isse acha toh main mar jaati.......ab mar bhi nhi skti kyunki meri har saans teri mujh par karz ka interest hai, jo ki mujhe zindagi bahr bahrna hai.............ek baat bata shiva....tu mujhse itni nafrat kyun karta hai.....maasi ki wajha se ya koi aur bhi reason hai...........tujhe pata hai main dheere dheere tujhe samjhne lagi thi.....tere paas aane lagi thi.....but tu humesha mujhse durr bhagta tha.............(she continues)

Raavi just continue talking to unconscious shiva. she felt that this was the only time when she can talk to him without any filteration. She complains, apologises, confess and said whatever she wanted to say to him in front of him but her self respect was stopping her. She complains him for his deed and asks for the reason. She says that he hurt her till her core. She apologise him for not understanding him and his emotion. She says that they both were wrong and she was ready to accept her mistake but he wasn't. she tells him why she decide to go. For 2-3 hrs, she kept talking to him and felt light hearted. She was tired after talking so much. She kept her head on his hand and slept.

She was woke up by doctor who came to do shiva's check-up. She went out of the room and all waited for doctor to come out.

Doctor came out of the room talking to nurse. They found their expression somewhat serious. Everyone was afraid whereas raavi was hopeful. As soon as the nurse left, they all gathered around the doctor start asking about shiva's health. Doctor was still silent.