Chapter 35

EVELYN

We're trying to focus on the movie, but it's hard when Zeke and Hope are sucking each other's faces behind us. Ryan and Ben squirms uncomfortably in their seats like they rather be somewhere else. Chris gives me a sexy smirk and starts rubbing my thigh.

I slap his hand off me. "Not now," I whisper-shout at him.

He gives me a pout and continues watching the movie. We suddenly hear a growl and see Zeke rushing out with Hope still kissing.

"Finally," Ben says, letting out a breath, and we all laugh.

Kate mind-links us that dinner is ready, so we put the movie on paus and go downstairs.

"Where's Zeke and Hope?" Kate asks when we enter the kitchen.

"Oh, they won't be down here for a few hours. I think I'm going to win the bet," I say, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Oh!" Kate says surprised, but that quickly turns into a happy grin. I'm sure she's thinking about all the grandkids she's going to get.

We sit down at the table and Richard comes joining us. He gives Kate a kiss on the cheek before he sits down.

"Where's Zeke and Hope?" he also asks.

"Oh, they're getting it on," I say, wiggling my eyebrows again.

The guys chuckle and shake their heads. Richard looks confused.

"Oh, honey. They're making us grandpups," Kate says happily.

"Oh!" Richard says, smirking when he finally gets it. "No one disturbs them," he says sternly, pointing his fork at us.

"Yes, Alpha," we all say in unison.

Zeke would probably kill us if we did. Maybe Hope too, the way her hormones have been all over the place lately. Maybe I can finally have my friend back now...or in a week or so. I know how it was after Chris and I mated. We couldn't get enough of each other.

After dinner, we continue watching the movie. When it's done, they still haven't come out of their room. I start to think about when Chris marked me again and suddenly get very wet in my panties.

"I'm just going to go down to grab a bottle of water," Chris says when we're outside of our room.

"No, you're not," I say, then grab his shirt, drag him into the room and lock the door. I push him on the bed and straddle him. I start unbuckling his pants and pull them off him along with his boxers. He folds his arms behind his head and gives me a sexy smirk. He knows that I like to be in control from time to time, so he just lays there and enjoys it.

I take my clothes and underwear off and crawl back on top of him. "Shirt off!" I order him.

"Yes, ma'am," he says and takes it off.

I start stroking his cock that's already erected. I lean down and lick the tip, making it twitch. I put my mouth around it and start bobbing my head up and down. He sucks in a breath and leans his head back.

When my pussy is soaking wet from just giving him head, I stand up on my knees, line his cock up at my entrance and sit myself all the way down on him, making me moan. He grabs my waist. I ride him up and down, rolling my hips.

"Yes, Chris," I say running my fingers over his chest.

He grabs my tits and massages my nipples with his fingertips, making me moan again, and he growls. He grabs my waist again and flips us over. He grabs one of my thighs and fasten the pace, slamming into me.

"Fuck me harder, Chris!" I scream out.

"Fuck!" he yells out and slams even harder into me until we both come undone. He collapses beside me and we try to catch out breaths. "Goddamnit, woman."

I just giggle and kiss his cheek, then go to the bathroom to wash myself off before the cheats get ruined.

***

ZEKE

That was the best fucking experience of my life. I've wanted to mark her so badly, and when I finally did, it felt euphoric. Having my canines dug deep into her neck made our minds and bodies as one. Mating with her was even better, and now I'm not going to be able to have enough of her.

She's lying beside me with her head on my chest, resting after that emotional rollercoaster. I've got my arm wrapped tightly around her. Now, no one can take her away from me.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her.

"I'm tired and a little sore."

"I'll draw us a warm bath. That might help," I say, kissing her forehead, then get up and walk toward the bathroom.

She steps down from the bed and gasps a little at the mess we made on the sheets. I walk back to the bed, take the sheets off, walk into the bathroom and put them in the hamper. I start filling the tub and Hope stands there awkward behind me since we're still naked. She has her arms over her breasts and hands folded together, hiding her lower regions. I wrap my arms around her and she wraps her arms around my waist, leaning her head on my chest. She relaxes instantly and I kiss her head.

When the tub is full, I climb in and let her sit in front of me with her head against my chest. Since us werewolves are bigger than average, there's a big bathtub in every room, making us fit in it and still have space left.

I turn on the jet streams, making it bubble.

"This feels good," Hope says, sighing and closing her eyes.

I know that she's tired, but we still need to eat something before we go to bed.

After relaxing for a while, we step out of the tub, dry ourselves off, then I put on a pair of boxers, sweats and t-shirt while Hope puts on a new set of lingerie⸺ pink lace⸺and one of my t-shirts. My eyes start to flash red and I'm about to get hard again.

"I'm going to go down and grab us some food. Stay here and rest," I tell her while walking out of the door. Luckily, I don't see anyone else. I know that they know why we left the movie in such a hurry, and I don't feel like answering questions right now. They will know tomorrow when they see my mark on Hope and smell me on her. I know that my scent has changed too and I smell more like her. I love that.

I grab two plates of leftovers, reheat them and bring them upstairs along with two bottles of water. When I walk into our room, Hope has just changed the sheets.

"I would've helped you," I say with a smile.

"It's okay, you got the food," she says, smiling back.

We sit on the couch, eating, and suddenly, I get the feeling that we've missed something.

"Fuck!" I burst out.

"W-what is it?" Hope says worriedly, almost dropping her fork.

"I'm sorry, I totally forgot to use a condom. We can get you one of those morning after pills."

"I-I'm on birth control," she says shyly.

"Oh," I say surprised.

"Umm, Evelyn's mom got it for me and Evelyn gave it to me a little over a week ago, so we're safe. She told me not to tell your mom, though."

I chuckle. "We better not. I'm sorry that she's going on about grandkids. She gets a little overexcited sometimes. Not that I don't want kids with you, but I know that you're not ready."

"And you are?" she asks a little worriedly.

"It might be a good idea to finish school first, but if you were to carry my child, I would be the happiest man alive," I say with a big smile, kissing her forehead.