Chapter 2

{Minx's POV}

I stared as Krism came up from behind her desk. I couldn't speak she was so beatiful with her black hair, light brown skin, and her eyes. Those eyes, I will never forget those eyes. One was a brown while the other was a blood red.

She extended her arm out for me to shake it but, I just stood there basting in her beauty. All of sudden there was a knock at the door. "Come in," said Krism. Mark had walked in. He and I knew each other for about a year and we were good friends.

"Hey Krism. I just came here to give you that patient file you wanted," Mark said as he set the file on her desk.

"Thanks Mark. I'll look at it after I am done talking to our new surgeon Minx."

"Okay, I'll go and see if Yami needs any help. See ya Minx," he waved goodbye to me. I was still in shock because of Krism's beauty. She was just perfect and I couldn't string two words together.

Cry saw what was happening to me and snapped me out of by nudging me with his elbow. I was back to reality and was ready to get down to buisness. Krism explained the basic stuff like where the changing rooms were, restrooms, cafeteria, and where the operating rooms were.

★★★★★

After getting changed, Krism had me follow her to one of the operating rooms and told me that we would be performing a kidney transplant. That didn't sound too difficult seeing as I was one of fhe top students during medical school. We washed our hands thoroughly to make sure they were clean and ready for surgery.

Everything was going fine so far, we removed the old kidney and were about to put in the new one. All of a sudden we heard a thud as something hit the floor. "What was that?" I asked.

"No idea, but, we have to continue with the surgery. Whenever you're ready Dr. Krism," one of the other surgeons said. "Dr. Krism?" he repeated. He looked to where she was and saw she wasn't there. I know because I looked too. I was confused as well.

"What is it Dr. Seananners?" another surgeon said. Seananners just stood there staring at the ground with his mouth wide open.

"I-I-I u-u-uh. Dr. Yami go-" Seanners started to say before he was interrupted by a shriek.

"Dr. Krism is unconscious!" said Mark. I looked over to see Krism lying over on the ground.

"What do we do?!?!" I screamed, "Do we help Dr. Krism or finish the surgery since the patient is already open?!?!"