Chapter 4

{Seananners' POV}

How does Minx get into these situations? Just start out dojng a surgery then, Krism collapses unconscious and Minx has to stah behind to watch the patient. Once the doctors arrive she goes in the elevator and ge9ts stuck. Great first day for her.

It's not her fault though. It's just been a series of unfortunate events. (A/N Yep, I referenced A Series of Unfortunate Events) She couldn't help it, no one could. I just need to go and help her right now. I need to make a mental list:
-Find the elevator Minx is in
-Climb into the shaft
-Reach elevator hatch
-Pull her out
-Climb out of shaft
-Bring her to Krism

Seems simple enough minus the fact that I have to climb into a elevator shaft. I'm sure it will go well though. I am good at this stuff seeing as I've rescued almost everyone here.

I ran into a nurse and said, "Excuse me, do you know where the broken elevator shaft is?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Turn right down this hallway and the lifts are there. It's the one in the middle," she said with a British accent.

"Thanks," I reply and took off running following the nurse's instructions.

I found the elevator and removed the "Out of Order" sign and pushed the button to get on the elevator. I knew it wouldn't come up to where I was, I just needed to climb down in it. The doors opened and I stared into the dark shaft. I grabbed a broom to hold the doors barely open as I stepped inside. "I'm coming Minx," I thought to myself and started climbing down.

{Minx's POV}

I hear a thud from the roof of the lift. What was that noise? I move a little closer in the middle from the corner I was huddled in by the corner. "Minx?" I heard a voice say.

"Yes? Hello? Who are you?" I reply.

"It's the muffin man," says the voice sarcastically, "It's me, Seananners. I came to help you out of your predicament."

"Well I'm glad you're rescuing me and all but, could you hurry up please?"

"Trying to Minx. I have to get this door ope- Got it! Okay Minx, I'm coming down." Seananners then dropped down into the elevator. "Come on, follow me," he said his hand outreaching towards me.

"Okay I'm coming," I said softly. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. I put my hands on the outer edge of the lift roof door. Seananners then pushed my feet up and I was out of the lift and into the shaft.

"A little help Minx?" he says.

"Ya, just give me your hand," I said and reach out towards him with mine. He grabs and I pull him up. We stand here for a few moments in an awkward silence. We start climbing the cables and say nothing.

"Thanks for getting me out of there Seananners," I say. He nods his head in a way of saying "You're welcome" but, still not speaking.

★★★★★

{Krism's POV}

I feel like I start to awake. I'm so happy because I have no idea how long I was unconscious. "Hey guys! I'm finally awake!" I begin to say, "Guys? Hello? Earth to Mark and Yami." They aren't paying attention to me. Instead Mark and Yami are looking at someone on a hospital bed. I'm about to look at the bed but then I hear the door creak.

"Hey guys I'm back. It wasn't fun getting Minx out of the elevator," says Seananners.

"Well at least she's safe, right Mark?" replies Yami.

"Ya it's okay if she's safe and not hurt," says Mark.

"So while I was stuck in the lift I didn't get to know anything about Krism. So, what's going on with Krism?" Minx says, with her beautiful British accent.

"Still unconscious, just like before," says Mark.

Wait what does Mark mean "still unconscious"? I look over at the hospital bed and I see somebody I wasn't expecting to see. Me.

Hey it's me again. I got over my writer's block and made this chapter. I'm trying to keep up with both stories but, this one is my main focus. So anyways, what is going on with Krism? Is she dying? In a coma? Or something else? Why was she knocked outand how was she knocked out? Still not going to know in the next chapter because I'm evil! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Also check out Barbarousduke1's new account, his old account won't let him for some reason, Barbarousduke. Ya, real original name huh? Also in case you didn'tsee my tumblr name in my account info, my tumblr name is wolfbloodthesingingkilljoy. I post stuff about bands I like, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, my stories, and YouTubers, especially Krism and Minx. Okay bye! NOM!