Chapter 9

{No One's POV}

Minx was overwhelmed with what happened that day. First, she fell in love with her new boss, Krism, next thing she knows Krism collapses. That's not all, she then has to be rescued by Seannanners out of a broken elevator. Minx then finds out Krism may be in a coma for life. What else bad could happen? With what's been going on lately, anything could.

No one has had it easy but, Minx has had it the worst. But, what will happen next?

That's for you to decide. I'll put a few choices below and in the comments put what you want. If there are no comments for votes, then a different secret choice will happen. Choose wisely because it will affect the rest of the book and the sequel. That's right, a sequel.

A) Krism miraculously wakes up but, Minx found another love.

B) It's been 10 Years and Krism hasn't woken up. Minx can't think properly and is on the edge of losing her job.

C) Krism dies. End of story. Minx quits her job and moves leaving her friends behind and she starts a new life trying to forget Krism.

D) It's been 5 years and Krism hasn't woken up. Enraged and impatient, Minx moves, quits her job, and gets into trouble with the law.

Your in charge. I leave the fate of my story to you readers. Make sure to look at consequences of the actions too and what might happen. Hope your enjoying the story. Only a few chapters left.