Chapter 1:

“Good morning, everyone. It’s now June once again, the flowers are once again blooming as it marks the start of a new school year.” The school principal, Clarita Carlos gave her speech to the entrance ceremony of the Epiphany Christian Academy as she stands in front of everyone at the stage at the school’s gymnasium.

“To the first years. I hope that you’ll hold to the fresh state in mind that your’re in now, and that you’ll live your coming years at this school the fullest.” She smiled, and once again she continued.

“To the old highschool and senior highschool students also studying here, I welcome you back as you start a new school year. We are all glad and we all welcome you and welcome you back at Epiphany Christian Academy.” Principal Clarita then finished her speech and she put her microphone down on the podium.

Matapos ang entrance ceremony ay naging abala na ang lahat sa paghahanap ng kanilang kinabibilangang klase, sa paglakad ng mga tao patungo sa kani-kanilang mga classrom ay nakayukong naglalakad si Leni at malalim ang kan’yang paghinga.

Ma. Leonor Gerona—her friends call her by the name Leni, is a seventeen-year-old grade twelve student of the Epiphany Christian Academy. She has dark buish hair and so as her eyes, twinkling when the sun shines on it. She has an average height of five feet and three, has a flat nose and rosy cheeks so as her thin lips.

Nanginginig ang kaniyang mga palad at mabilis ang pagtibok ng kaniyang puso. Nagmamadali siyang nagtungo sa C.R at doon ay nakaramdam siya ng kaginhawaan. Kaagad niyang inilabas sa kaniyang bag ang isang maliit na teddy bear stuffed toy at kaagad niya itong pinisil-pisil.

“Nininierbiyos ako, kumalma ka, Leni, kumalma ka.” She calmed herself down and smiled at herself when she looked at the mirror infront of her.

“Okay, heto na ’ko.” Nagkaroon siya ng motibasyon, at lumabas na nga sa C.R upang pumasok sa classroom na kaniyang kinabibilangan.

Even in senior highschool, there are a lot of inequality. Higher over lover lower sections, the main clubs over the least performing, attractiveness over good grades. They all use every weapon at their disposal to establish a pecking order.

Ito ang nasa isip ni Bongbong habang pinagmamasdan niya ang bagong classroom nila. Sitting on a chair at the back of their classroom while reading a book, he got distracted when he got a vision of a group of girls waving at his friend, Francisco Dumagoso—known as Isko.

Ferdinand Marcos Jr. —also known as Bongbong, a grade twelve student of Section A, an introverted guy who enjoys reading. Standing on five feet and five, this eighteen-year-old has a pale skin, brown hair and brown narrow eyes, a flat nose and dense reddish lips.

“Oy!” Isko waved to that group of girls, halos mamatay na sobrang kilig ang mga babaeng kaniyang kinawayan. Nanlaki naman ang mga mata ni Bongbong at kaagad napatingin kay Isko.

“Man, you’re popular.” Ngiti niya sa kaibigan, simpleng ngiti lang ang itinugon nito sa kanya.

“Damn, I wish I had that kind of charm.” Hagikgik maman ng isa pa nilang kaibigang si Panfilo Lacson—simply known as Ping.

“Napakaraming nagkakagusto rito kay Isko, chick boy talaga eh.” Nagtawanan pa silang dalawa at nag-asaran. Bongbong just kept his mouth silent and he just smiled.

While seeing his friends teasing each other, nahagip ng paningin niya ang isang babaeng nakasilip sa pintuan. Bahagya siyang nagtaka sa kaniyang nakita at doon din ay kaniyang napagtanto na baka isa sa kanilang mga kaklase ang babae.

“Leonor!” Tawag sa kaniya ng isang pang babae na ngayon ay nakaupo na sa loob ng kanilang classroom. Suddenly, Isko and Ping started to curdle around while laughing, Bongbong was then caught in between them, annoyed.