Chapter Two

Pete woke up and immediately held his stomach after feeling the stingy pain.

The last thing he knew before passing out was taking Venice for an afternoon walk and a group of men wearing black mask held them both, punched his stomach until he passed out.

He immediately sat properly when he remember Venice.

"Venice. Where's Venice?" He asked himself and panicked.

He found himself inside a huge cage, in a dark abandoned room. Venice wasn't on his side.

"Venice!" He shouted despite the fact that he cannot get up due to the strong blow he received.

It doesn't matter whether he will be alive or not. He just wanted to make sure that Venice will be here.

Pete continued to shout, shaking the bars and walked back and forth. The cage was locked up and there are also chains to make sure that he cannot get out.

"Hi, Pete."

He turned around once he heard that familiar voice. He knew the owner of that voice!

Pete's eyes widened in shock when in between the dark corners of this abandoned room, there he appears.

Time walked in, holding Venice in his arms and feeding him with milk.

"Khun Time?" He called his name in disbelief.

Pete's brain was still processing what is happening but judging from Time's wicked smile, he finally gets it.

"Venice is kind when hungry just like you, huh?" Time calmly said and sat right in front of him.

Pete couldn't control his anger anymore and started cursing Time.

"What the fuck Khun Time? What is this you fucking idiot! What is your plan?! Fuck you!" He cursed with all his might.

But it seems like Time wasn't affected at all.

"Keep quiet. Your son might get disturb."

Pete's gaze darted to Venice and his eyes started to tear up.

"Not my son." He spoke in a shaky voice and his knees went weak.

Pete doesn't know Time's intention as he always sees him sa Kinn's long time friend. But the way he's standing right in front of him and held him in captivity will be enough to know that Time has some sort of plan.

Venice started moving and cried loudly. Pete couldn't bear to hear it.

"Khun Time! Please give Venice to me. Please!" He begged and kneeled.

It will be fine if Time will harm him but seeing his son in the hands of Time just made Pete more miserable.

"No! Hahaha." Time said and laugh.

Hearing Venice cry was a tortune for him.

"Venice face reminds me of that bastard Vegas." Time said and looked at Venice. "The same eyes...nose...lips and even the way they look at people."

"Get your hands off my fucking son!" Pete shouted and bang the cage even though it is useless.

"Get my hands off? Should I drop this baby?"

"Fuck you!" Pete was boiling in anger and his angelic face that always flashes a smile was now ready to murder Time in any moment.

Time smiled but it only made Pete shiver in fear.

"I was about to buy 10 percent shares to Kinn since I am his friend for a very long time yet he didn't even acknowledge it. He chose to give it to his cousin, Vegas." Time shook his head. "How can that bastard Kinn give it to Vegas when they are fighting since they were a child?!"