Chapter Three

The person behind this probably knew how everything worked and every members of the family move.

Kim has found surveillance videos the time Pete went out with Venice yet there are no clues on which car they were.

It seems to be that it was well planned and knows the route. Some videos are blurry so it will be difficult to distinguish which is which.

Pete's phone was also difficult to track as if it was completely destroyed.

"Phi' Vegas. I think you should sleep first." Vegas looked at Porché who sat beside him outside the Main Family's mansion.

"I will be waiting for updates." He said coldly.

Vegas didn't even notice how Ché gulped his own saliva since he is afraid with this side of Vegas.

Macau was already in their house and gives them update from time to time. There are neither witnesses if they saw Pete and Venice being taken by strangers nor information about who sent the pictures to the Main Family.

How did that person knew that I'm here? Vegas asked in confusion.

Instead of sending it to their home, why did they sent it to Main Family's house as if the primary suspect already knew that he was there?

It was still confusing Vegas.

As time passes by, the more Vegas felt uncomfortable. Maybe because he wasn't used to stay at other people's house.

"I'm going home." He spoke to Kinn.

Kinn looked at him with a worried face. "You're not going to be rampant, do you?"

Vegas only shook his head. No matter how many times he wanted to shout, destroy everything and scream his lungs out; he is also sleepless and tired.

"I'll tell Arm to drive you home."

"No. I'll go home alone."

On his way, the only thing he did was to pray that the moment he opens the gate, Pete will welcome him with a wide smile.

He just wanted to feel like home once again.

But then, he was disappointed when the bodyguards welcomed him with the news that no matter how many times they check everything, there is still no traces of Pete.

Vegas wanted to shout at them but this sly as a fox Vegas has turn into powerless master.

He held the door knob and his heart felt empty. It was the same when Pete escaped and he had to go home, only to found the room empty.

Upon opening the room, it was just as lonely as the day he left him.

There are neither warm welcome nor the sulking face that will turn into a smile once he shows him that he brought Pete's favorite curry.

Vegas took a deep breath and sat on the cold floor. He couldn't cry but he felt so empty.

"The curry is extra delicious today! Do you want to eat? Come on. It is not that spicy."

"Venice, say hi to Pa Vegas. Hi!!!"

"Let's watch a cartoon! Bastard, stop singing and you will just change the lyrics!"

"Vegas! Let's take a photo with Venice."

"Stop hugging me and go to work. Stop kissing me, Venice my son close your eyes."

He can even hear Pete's voice and what he usually says inside the room.

The books Pete usually reads if bored are still stack up at the side table. Venice towels and a can of milk was still there. Pete's clothes was still inside the closet and even the way the pillows and bolsters are arranged by Pete was unmoved.