E X T R A

(Although this is already a completed story, I felt like I should include the way Vegas plan and how he prepared to propose.)

CHAOS ahead... as always.

T H E P L A N

One month before the proposal...

After arranging all of the important matters, Vegas didn't went home straight. He stopped by the Main Family's Mansion and headed to Kinn's office.

Vegas didn't even bother to knock and just opened the door.

He pause when he saw Kinn and Porsche doing something... Yeah, something.

"Damn! Don't you know how to knock?!" He heard Porsche voice.

"Just continue. I'll wait." Vegas said and was about to go downstairs but the door already opened.

"Why are you in a hurry?" Kinn asked him.

Vegas covered his nervousness and shame with his cold expression. "I'm just going to ask for help."

Kinn and Porsche was sitting side by side while Vegas was in front of them.

"What help? For the business?" Kinn asked.

"No."

"Huh? Then what?"

Vegas held his breath and gather all of his courage. "I will propose to Pete so I'm going to ask for your help."

"You...what?!" Porsche shouted.

"Stop shouting!" Vegas exclaimed.

"But you're shouting too!" Kinn shouted.

In the end, the three of them shouted on each other.

"You really have a plan to tie my friend to you forever huh?" Porsche said.

"Don't you ever tell this to Pete. This is a secret." Vegas warned.

Vegas is confident in trusting Kinn as he sees him as the only normal being in the family aside from Porché but that kid is always with Kim. While on Porsche, he's not really confident about especially he likes to talk a lot and would say unnecessary things if irritated.

Porsche just smiled. "Of course. I thought you don't have any plans after living together and letting him have a baby instantly."

"Then what help do you want? For the dowry?"

"Not that. I can afford it." Vegas said.

Of course, a man like him reeks the scents of money. Vegas could be like a walking bank account or an ATM machine aside from being a walking red flag... before.

"Do you need to buy things?" Porsche asked.

"No."

"Huh? Then what help do you need?" Kinn asked.

"I just... I don't know..."

"You don't know what?"

"To... Uhmm to..."

"Fuck it. When did you learn not to finish your sentence?" Kinn asked him.

Vegas sigh heavily. "I don't know how to propose." He admitted.

A person like him who's not good at romantic things find it challenging to propose. He doesn't have any idea on how to prepare romantic dates because Pete will usually request for noodles for them to eat together.

Kinn and Porsche let out an understanding look.

"That's indeed a problem." Porsche commented.

"What should I do? Should I rent out an expensive hotel? Or resort? Or the whole city?" Vegas asked.