Chapter Six

"Pete. Can you still here me?" Vegas spoke through the mic.

"Yes. I can still hear you." Pete replied while carrying the crying Venice.

Venice sense is so good that it can instantly react to situations. If it's comfortable and fine, he will be quiet but once he sense danger then he will start crying.

A while ago, Kim tried to call the group of Ché but it seems like it was only Pete's area where a microphone and speaker was installed.

Kinn and Porsche has been looking through the room but there are neither windows or any items found. They are completely stuck.

"Khun is inside the area together with Macau, Porché, Pol and Arm." Vegas told Pete.

"What? It's dangerous!" He heard Pete explained.

"I know, I know. I just hope they will find us."

"Vegas." This time, Pete's voice became so serious.

"Yes, my love?"

"Stop calling me that, dammit!"

A slight grin was formed in Vegas lips. It is somehow nice to tease him in this difficult situation, isn't?

"The heck? We're dying and you still have time to flirt with each other?" Kim asked with bitterness in both of his voice and face.

"Dying yet still flirting. I want to puke." Porsche seconded.

"Khun Kinn is with you, right?"

Vegas looked at Kinn and glared at his cousin. So why on hell is Pete looking for Kinn if he was there?

Vegas was about to get jealous when Kinn immediately talk.

"Why is it Pete?"

"Khun Time. Khun Time is the person behind this."

All of them gasped in surprised. Even Vegas cannot believe that Time's name will be mentioned. He isn't close with Time and everytime he meets him, they will just professionally talk about business and nothing more.

"Time? Are you sure Pete?" Porsche asked.

"Yes. He was the person behind this."

Vegas saw Kinn sat on the ground with his face filled with disappointment.

That bastard! I'll gonna kill him! Vegas said on his mind. He wasn't close to that Time and Vegas will never allow that person to mess with his family. Killing him will not be great loss for Vegas.

"Did you do something to Time?" Kim asked him.

Porche help Kinn to stand up. He also cursed with so much frustrations. Well, Porsche has already not feeling the presence of Time from the very start especially when it keeps cheating to Tae.

"No. I do not even care." Vegas replied shortly.

"Khun Time wants to have a share of your property as an investor. His main goal is to steal everything from the Main Family." Pete said and continued, "He targeted Vegas because he knew that the only person the Main Family will be partner with was the Second Family."

So he was still included. Now, Vegas has finally connected the lines. He clenched his fist and he can no longer wait for it to land of that thick-faced Time.

"Time was the one who ordered to kidnap Pete." Vegas spoke almost shaking with all of the confined anger within him.

Kim snapped and clasped his hands together. "That is why the CCTV cameras cannot have a full view of the kidnapping because Time already knew where they are from the very start."