Chapter Ten

S P E C I A L
C H A P T E R

"Are we really going?" Pete excitedly asked Vegas while he was putting some clothes on to the newly bathed Venice.

Vegas nodded. "Maybe it will also be nice to celebrate birthdays with the Main Family." He simply said and picked up the baby powder.

Pete smiled at him. "Then better be kind to Boss Tanakhun."

For the first time, Vegas decided to celebrate his birthday with the Main Family. Usually, in this type of special occasion; Vegas only wanted him, Venice and Macau. The Main Family will only enter the scene and join them once Khun gate crashed and complain that Vegas is not treating him as a part of Pete's family.

The place where they chose to celebrate Vegas birthday was decided by Khun. It was at a private resort under the name of Tankhun.

Pete felt a sign of relief that Vegas didn't get mad at Khun for making the decision.

"Look at the beach, Venice." Pete happily pointed out the vast white sand and the view of blue sea when they arrived.

Venice only looked at it and looks like he is not interested. Vegas was the same; he had his poker face and would turn around looking for something time to time.

Pete arrived with Macau and Vegas.

When they arrived, they were welcomed with Khun.

"Ohh." Macau said and covered his eyes.

The same with Vegas who glared at Khun while Venice gave his uncle a disgust look.

Pete can only wai and greeted Khun. The reason why the three from the Minor Family seems to be disappointed? Khun was wearing a gold polo, gold trousers and his shoes were all in gold.

Under the heat of the sun; Khun's gold themed clothes definitely stand out.

"We will bring you to your room, okay?" Pol said and assisted them.

"Hi Macau!" Ché greeted.

"You're too early."

Good thing that Macau made friends with Ché, he will never be an outcast in this type of gathering.

Vegas and Pete's room was on the third floor, beside the room for Kinn and Porsche. Macau was assigned to sleep in Ché's room yet Kim protested. In the end, Macau ended up sharing the same room to Khun.

Pete just prayed that the two will not talk shit about each other for the whole three day vacation.

"Pete..." Vegas called him. "I'll just go outside and talk to Kinn."

"Okay, no problem."

After Vegas left, Pete took a small box inside Venice bag. Inside the box was a couple rings; more of a promise ring he bought to be a gift for Vegas.

Pete remembered that he even need to drag Porche to buy it with him. It was a silver ring, and inside of it carved the initials "V.P." which stands for their name.

"Do you think he will like this?" Pete asked Venice who's rolling on the bed.

Both of them don't really exchange gifts. They will just go to the restaurant or cook in their house to appreciate each other. However, Pete wanted to give something to Vegas. Something that he can carry all the time, something he can touch and something he knew will exist and will represent his love.