Chapter Seven

Everything is a do or die.

Every breath they took, every steps they take; it can determine their ends.

Vegas panicked, with his mind going crazy as he was filled with both fear and anger. He looked at every corners of this warehouse.

He was sure that Pete was inside a large room and a cage with Venice but he cannot find any.

The fourth and third floor is slowly having large cracks and the rooms on the second floor are already destroyed.

"Where are they?!" Vegas asked and pull his hair in too much frustrations. "Pete! Pete!"

His was slowly loosing his voice, screaming Pete's name countless times. They all arrived in the first floor yet found nothing.

Time's men are already dead as their professional and well-trained bodyguards has ended their lives. The guards are also ordered to look outside.

In the first floor, there are large old paintings- too random to be found. It's subject is mostly about death with all of the skulls, crow and dark themed concepts.

"Phi! There is a door here!" Porché shouted when he removed one of the large plastics.

Vegas hurriedly ran towards Porché. There was indeed a door. To his surprise, it wasn't locked.

"Don't you think it's a trap?" Porsche asked and held Kinn's arms probably afraid of ghost.

"Trap or not, let us find Pete." Kim said and they all entered.

Khun was about to protest since he doesn't like to enter but Pol and Arm immediately dragged him to go with them. Khun shouted with so much stubbornness that Kim and Porche needs to help and cover his mouth.

It was a dark entrance, with too many stairs to take.

"It's a basement." Macau commented.

Vegas hurriedly takes the steps, without minding if this way will be the entrance to hell. It was indeed a basement, with two floors beneath the ground.

The only source of light was from a lamp at the corners.

Vegas looked down to see the very bottom of this basement.

"Pete!" He shouted Pete's name after he saw him.

Vegas body trembled and went down without hesitation.

"Vegas!" Pete also called his name.

"Damn you Pete! You are there!" Even Arm couldn't contain himself and called his friends name.

"Venice! You ugly!" It was Khun.

So when will he be kind to Venice?

All of them rushed towards Pete with so much willingness to get both Pete and Venice back and to escape.

"We only have seventeen minutes left." Porché reminded them and looked at his watch.

Upon arriving, Vegas wanted to rush to hug Pete and Venice so bad yet Pete shouted.

"Stop!"

They all paused. Vegas looked at Pete with both worried and confused look.

Pete and Venice wasn't inside the cage this time. They are facing each other almost 20 meters apart.

Vegas looked at Pete. Pete's face was pale, hugging the sleeping Venice and started crying.

"Don't come near me, please." Pete begged and started crying.

That view made Vegas heart crushed as if a hundred tons of rocks smashed his whole being.

"Pete...why?" Vegas asked softly.