Chapter Four

Kinn, Porsche and Kim accompanied Vegas to the destination that both Time and Tae gave.

Even though there is no assurance that it will be accurate, Vegas just doesn't give a damn. Even if they will give him a location that doesn't exist, he will still go to find Pete and Venice.

Kinn and Porsche are together in one car while Vegas was with Kim. They are just making sure that Vegas will not randomly go nuts and kill everybody.

"How come we are here?" Kim asked while frowning.

They finally left the city and went to the rural side. As time passes by, less and less houses can be seen. They can only view a road which is almost covered by tall green trees.

"They probably hid them." Vegas calmly said.

He tried calling Pete's number yet it cannot be contacted. He also called Pete's grandparents but they told him Pete and Venice wasn't there.

Vegas felt bad. He wanted to say that their grandson and grandchild went missing but he is also afraid. He already promised to take care of them and protect them but this happened.

If something wrong happened, Vegas will definitely won't forgive himself. It is either he will suffer forever or will kill himself.

Kim's phone rang. "Please answer it for me."

Vegas didn't hesitate and accept the call. It wasn't his phone so he turns it into speaker. He just calmly listen.

"Kim? Are you with Vegas?"

It was Kinn.

"Yes, why?"

"Tae called me and told me that we should leave. It seems like there is something wrong to the location he had given."

Vegas almost smash the window in frustration. So after all this time , it was a wrong information?

"What do you mean?" Vegas asked angrily.

"I don't know but Tae told us that he might be wrong."

Vegas looked at the side mirror and saw that Kinn and Porsche was still following.

Even before they can finally take a U-turn, a group of black cars blocked their way.

Both Vegas and Kinn didn't hesitate to grab their guns and without a doubt, they both open the mirror to shoot.

Good thing that the area was far from houses. It was an encounter between the two groups.

"Fuck! Dammit!"

It is probably the right direction too. How come they knew they were coming?!

Kim who's the driver immediately take the U-turn order for them to escape but it is helpless. The four of them will not probably survive since they are outnumbered.

"What the hell?!" He heard Porsche over the line.

"Put your guns down!" One of these men shouted at them.

Both him and Kim doesn't have any bullets left. Vegas still wanted to survive to find his family.

Kim on the other hand has started secretly sending messages to Ché,Macau and Khun. He also opened his device to be easily located.