Chapter Nine

(Warning: you know what will happen next 😏 Mature scenes ahead. Please pray first hahaha jk.)

Pete was in between laughing or comforting Vegas as he hear him cry like a baby.

"It's okay. We're both alive. There is nothing to say sorry about." Pete said in assurance.

To be honest, he have faith that Vegas will find them but scared at the same time that they might not see each other again. Everytime he close his eyes while in captivity, he only prayed that Vegas will appear in front of him and tell him to go home.

He was both scared of putting Venice life in danger and leaving Vegas and Macau. Pete has accepted to be the main foundation of the Minor Family, leaving them will only cause sorrow.

That was also the first time Pete felt so scared of dying and wanted to survive. Pete was scared to leave Vegas and letting the man he loves go through hell all over again.

"I promise your grandparents to protect you but I still put your life in danger." Vegas said between his sobs and cry again.

Pete laugh and hug Vegas tightly. "This is the first time you cried like a baby, huh?" He teased.

"I'm serious Pete." Vegas said and let go for a moment.

Pete smiled widely that his eyes almost closes. He place both of his palms on Vegas cheeks and looked at his face.

Vegas eyes were all red, his cheeks were wet because of the tears, and he made a pouting sulky face.

Pete wiped away the tears escaping from Vegas eyes. He's amused to see the soft side of Vegas.

"Should I be in danger again to see you being soft?" Pete teased.

Vegas glared at him and looked away. "Damn Pete." Vegas cursed.

Pete laugh loudly and covered his mouth after realizing that Venice was asleep.

"It's okay. It's okay baby Vegas." He said trying to lift up the mood.

"You're my baby." Vegas said and this time, the crying face has turn into a face of the person with an evil grin.

"Vegas!" He called his name and rolled his eyes.

Vegas pouted and moved forward attempting to kiss Pete. Pete only pushed Vegas face away.

"I will sleep." Pete said trying to avoid Vegas kiss.

"Pete! Pete! We will go home. Take care!" He heard Porche voice and suddenly heard a disappearing footsteps.

"I think I should thank them."

Pete reach his phone near the side table and typed a long message for the Family group chat of both Minor and Main Family that Porche' created.

The name of the group chat?

Group of bastards and idiots 🤗😁😀💗💗💗😭

The name wasn't Che' s ideas but it was Tankhun who changed it. The number of emoji's present still hurts Pete's eyes.

While he was busy typing to a thank you message, he suddenly felt Vegas lying on top of him and Vegas lower body was between his legs.

"I should thank Pol and Arm too, right? Vegas!"

Pete was so surprised with what Vegas did. Vegas started to kiss his chest with his clothes on.

"W-wait. I'm going to say thank you first."

He wanted to protest but Vegas already stole his phone and threw it at the edge of the bed.

"Vegas..."