Chapter 39- Hello Counselor

"Hello Counselor" is a South Korean social commentary talk show where people send in their concerns about anything in their lives to get a chance to come on to the show and discuss it with the panel of hosts and whatever celebrity guests are on that week. The audience then gets to vote on whether they believe it to truly be a concern or not. The concern with the most votes returns the next week and keeps accumulating money until another concern beats their vote count.

Here is the link to the episode I bassed this chapter on:

https://kshow123.video/watch/hello-counselor-2010/episode-187.html

August 28th, 2014:

I had texted Jongin the good news as soon as I was with the boys, and he was over the moon. We wanted to meet up, but both our schedules had been extremely hectic the past few days and I had to stay on top of things.

I had been picked up by Sejin at school after my second period to go shoot Hello Counsellor. I was currently in the car with Hoseok, with who I would be doing the show.

"This is the Chuseok special," Sejin briefs us, "so a lot of people will watch it, make sure to do well".

"Of course," I smile, looking out the window, "when do we ever not do well?" I ask cheekily.

Sejin rolls his eyes, "just making sure".

I look over at Hoseok who was passed out in the seat next to me. I was excited to do this with Hoseok, I didn't get to spend as much one-on-one time with any of the members as I wanted to. Even Jungkook kept saying he was busy lately so we couldn't catch up on our animes and hang out as much as we used to.

---------------------------------------------

We get to the studio and are guided to two waiting rooms. Looks like this time I would get my own, it had been a while honestly. We only had one stylist and two makeup and hair artists today, so it mainly just meant more running around for them.

"So, what's the outfit look like today?" I ask the stylist and Yoona who were taking the clothes out of the suitcase.

"Okay, so, I decided on shorts with a white blouse," the stylist reveals taking the clothes out and laying them down on the couch. She quickly irons them and hands them to me to change into. She then leaves to go organize Hoseok's outfit.

"Uhh, I think these shorts are too small," I say, looking at my butt falling out in the mirror.

"Wow, yeah," Yoona says surprised. She walks over and checks the size. "They're your regular size though? I think they're just made shorter".

The stylist knocks and comes back in to check on the outfit.

"Oh, that's not good," she says seeing me look at myself in the mirror. She comes over and tries to pull them down slightly. "I guess that's a little better. But you'll be sitting down the whole time. Try sitting down".

I do as she asks, and the shorts ride up my leg. The stylist sighs and rubs her forehead concerned.