Chapter 67- B.S.

! Disclaimer -> Assault (with intentions of sexual assault) !

December 31st, 2014:

We had just finished our intense Danger MBC Gayo Daejaejun performance. We had practiced it for a month, but the stage was smaller than expected so we had to make a few tweaks in rehearsal, and I felt like we hadn't performed as well as we could have. But we didn't have a lot of time to dwell on it as we had to change for our performance at Countdown Seoul.

"I messed up with the gun part, I'm sorry," Jimin says as we walked off stage.

"We all messed up," Hoseok replies, "we can talk about it after we've changed".

That performance had been a particularly bad one on my part. The small stage, amount of people, performing in the cold outdoors making my shoulder ache, and the stress from personal issues all compounded in a poor performance by me. I knew I had done badly, and I knew what I needed to fix. I honestly wasn't really in the mood right now to go over the mistakes I knew how to fix.

"Y/N, you were too slow in meeting us for the intro," Hoseok starts his usual comments on each member after a performance.

"And from where I was standing, you stood too close behind Rap Monster during his rap in Danger, so we couldn't really see you," Sungdeuk (choreographer) adds.

"I know, I'm sorry," I say, just wanting to move on from this performance.

"Well, if you knew, why didn't you fix it," Sungdeuk questions, "we worked on this performance for a long time Y/N. I thought we had it perfect, all of you, and I still saw a couple of mistakes".

I just remain silent and quietly change my outfit in my little divided part of the tent.

I changed into black ripped shorts, a vintaged Kiss t-shirt, a padded bomber jacket, and black combat-like boots. My hair was tied up in a tight high ponytail to end off the look.

"I'm f*cking freezing," I mutter as I leave my little cubicle.

"Says the Canadian," Taehyung mutters chuckling.

"I'm more Korean than Canadian at this point," I retort angrily, but immediately regret it after seeing Taehyung's face. He had just been playing around with me, and I should have known that and not made it so serious.

"I'm sorry oppa," I apologise, "I'm just tired and cold".

"It's okay," he answers, "I get it. It's been a tough day for everyone".

"No, exactly. And you were just teasing me, I should be used to it," I keep apologising.

"Seriously, it's fine Y/N," Taehyung says smiling.

"Urgh," I sigh sitting down next to him, "I don't deserve you guys".

"True," Yoongi says sarcastically sitting next to me.