Chapter 3

"Up, up, up!"

Weiss groaned, opening her eyes only to see the rest of the team groan as well. Percy was already on his feet, clapping a pan against a spoon... how in the world did he- never mind.

"Up girls, up! Good morning Team PRWBY!!"

Weiss could already feel a headache coming on.

"What in the world is wrong with you?" the rest of the team collectively voiced their thoughts.

Weiss turned in her sheets, hoping to get some sleep, but Percy pulled them off her with a flourish.

"No, no, no more burrowing in your bedsheets! Up bright and early!"

Weiss managed a half-lidded glare at Percy, who shrugged it off, "Come on ice queen, we don't have all day."

Oh, how she hated that name.

Her hate pulled her out of bed, as she watched Percy go around annoying the others. Yang was definitely not a morning person, she concluded, as she watched the blonde walking around the room like a zombie.

"Alright, alright everyone! First order of business is: decorations!"

"What?" the group collectively groaned at him.

"I mean... we still have to unpack! Well... you guys still have to unpack."

"Ughh..."

Percy smirked at them, "Be grateful I'm taking the dreadful responsibility of forcing you all up to decorate."

Weiss chucked a pillow at him. It missed by a few feet, unfortunately.

With a collective yawn, the group began unpacking and decorating. Everyone had pictures, objects, books to put on the empty shelves and walls.

Before long, their room was looking presentable.

Except for the beds.

There just wasn't enough space for them.

"This... isn't going to work," Weiss said.

"It is a bit cramped," Blake commented.

"Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff," Yang suggested.

That seemed to be the only plausible option.

"Not happening!" Percy sing-songed, "Ruby, any ideas?"

"Bunk beds!"

Now that was an option that was... exciting. But something held Weiss back from the idea. Whether it was fear of her teammate's opinion of her or something else, she decided against the idea.

"That sounds incredibly dangerous," she claimed, her eyes roaming the room for another opinion.

"And super awesome!" Yang predictably backed her sister and fist pumped.

"It is more efficient," Blake said.

"All well and good, but where am I gonna sleep if you four have bunkbeds?" Percy questioned.

"Well, I believe our esteemed leader should sleep with the bed in the center. After all, there isn't really any space other than two bunkbeds and another bed in the center." Yang smirked.

Percy shrugged, "Beats sleeping on the floor."

"Shouldn't we put this to a vote?" Weiss questioned.

"I think we just did," Percy turned his infuriating smirk onto her.

After a while, they all finished the makeshift bunkbeds. Weiss had to say they did a pretty good job of it even without the proper materials.

"We have Grimm studies at 9-"