Dean's Inner Life

Cas'  pov

I woke up the next morning completely oblivious to whare I was and what had happened. I smelled breakfast  in what I assumed to be someone's kitchen. I pull the sheets off to find I'm in my underwear. Great I got drunk and slept with someone again. What an idiot I am. Dean is going to be pissed.

I thought as I walked into the kitchen. And see Dean. Sht I fked with Dean. I thought.

When Dean herd footsteps he didn't turn around but said "Good morning beautiful! How did you sleep?"

My face turned bright red. Lucky for be I had the blanket wrapped around me still, saying it was cold. "Good daddy. By the way who is this man staying with us?" I here a small feminen voice behind me.

I turn around and see a small girl with long blond hair and green eyes that looked around 5 or 6 standing behind me looking up at me. "Oh, Lilly that's my partner Cas. He just stayed the night because he wasn't able to drive." Dean said turning around to look at her then me.

"Cas, that is my daughter Lilly. Erm.... Cas could you come with me please?" Dean asks smiling when he saw my eyes open wide. I nod and follow him to be what seems to be a laundry room.

" I hope you don't mind Cas. I washed your clothes. Didn't want you coming into work smelling like alchoal. And before you ask, no, I did not take them off of you, they were on the floor when I came back from my morning run." Dean said handing me my cloths.

I nod and smile. "Thank you Dean. I appreciate it." I say. He nods and shows me the way to the bathroom so I can get dressed.

When I come out I here Dean talking to Lilly. It was quite adorable. I walk in and Dean motioned me to come sit down. He handed me a plate and I piled food on my plate.

Later the door bell rang and Dean went to answer it. "Beth! Thank you for coming again. I might be working a double shift today so I might be coming home around 3 tonight. Here's the money for the day. Thank you again." Dean said to an elderly woman who looks around my grandmother's age.

"Not a problem at all Mr.Winchester I love taking care of Lilly. She is such an angel. Don't worry, I'll give her all her medications." The old woman said to Dean.

"C'mon Cas, let's go, don't want to be late, Chief Shurly doesn't like it when were late." Dean calls. Lilly runs from the table to give Dean a hug. "Bye Daddy! Be good at work! Put bad guys behind bars! And find out who killed my mommy and put him behind bars to!" Lilly said.

Dean smiled and said "Bye Lilly. Be an angel for Ms.Beth."

"Ok daddy. Love you." Lilly said. "Bye baby girl.Love you too." Dean says kissing the top of her head.

Then me and Dean head out the door. I get in his car and he drives off. "I didn't know you had a daughter!" I say not knowing what button I pushed in Dean's mind. "Yea.... I adopted her. She needed a home. Her father abused her and murdered her mother.... we still haven't found him and it's been three years. I adopted her when she was two.... She is only five." Dean said. His voice was lost in his own words. Like he wasn't there but in a flash back.

"Oh.... I'm sorry to hear that... well at least she has you!" I say patting his knee. He seemed to snap out of the trance and looked at me smiling. My hand was still on his knee so he reached down and grabbed it. But only to move it.

"C'mon man no chick flick moments. Your going to make me hard. I don't want to walk into work with a huge boner." Dean complained trying to be humerus but ended up embarrassing me slightly.

My face was flustered and my mind was currently blank. Dean laughed slightly at my slightly flustered face and said "take it easy man. I was messing around. I don't do good with romantic relationships. None the less one nightstands. Don't worry I'm not that kind of person."

I slightly pouted out of eyeshot of hearing this. Why bother get close to this hot mess if he dosnt even want to have a romantic relationship?  But he did take me to HIS home and saw ME in MY underwear. That must mean something right? And he did say he found an interest in me. And that I would most likely be his PERMANENT PARTNER. What was that supposed to mean?

I think that over in my head as we drive in silence on our way to work.